Two holes down, one to go.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Our teenage son has been gone for a week and we've been doing nothing but fucking, eating and yard work for days.

So far this week hubby fucked my pussy and ass most heartily but, I have yet to give him head. Right before hubby left for party that will keep him out of town until Sunday morning, I told hubby that I still had a hole that needing fucking and he'd better be ready when he got home.

When I dropped my son off to a high school graduation party for a kid I used to babysit, I about came in my pants to see what a hotty he'd turned into. I hugged him good, tight, and long before I left. Damn! He was nothing but muscle and body heat. MMMMM!

I fantasized about him all the way home, rubbing my legs together so the seam in my shorts rubbed against my clit. (Wasn't wearing panties at the time, too hot.)

When I got home I was wet and ready. I ran into the house, assembled my toy bag and connected with my virtual lover.

I fucked myself silly with the majority of the contents of my toy bag and did a number on my titties as well.

I'm horny as fuck, still and thought I'd come here for a distraction.

So, anyone wanna give me some tips on making hubby's blowjob something memories are made of?

What to do, what to do?

2. curiousny

curiousny New Member

Id proably say on yr knees when he walks in the door in yr sexiest outfit, would be a good start. But I do know what you mean when you see someone you havent seen in yrs and there all grown up ..... its a major wow factor lol

3. curious_toungue

Start slow with a steady progression, of kissing all around the base and slowly licking the balls and beginning to suck on them lightly. Then move to the shaft and kiss all the way up and down with an occasional long lick. Move onto taking him into your mouth but only the head and suck up and down slowly while teasong him with your tongue. Keep going based on his reactions and start to pick up eventually trying to take as much of him into your mouth as possible and pulling as tight of a grip with your lips alternating from going slower to faster and faster and when you get tired going slower again. Eventually on one of those times going faster and faster ill let out some deep moans and my SO knows to keep going best she can and ill finish.

4. Northside

Gold Member

Find a secluded spot outdoors wher there is always a chance of being discovered. Tell him how much you love sucking him. I hope he eats your pussy in return, I sure would!

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Have you tried the fire and ice deal alternating between an ice cube and a glass of warm water while you give him head?....:brow

6. Meee

Gold Member

Well I think you were onto something when you said he better be ready to fuck your mouth. Have him do the action and thrust in your mouth and so on. I think a lot of men find that very exciting (and memorable). So you might try making fucking your mouth the theme more than passively receiving a blow job.

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

lol. its ok. When you guys left out of town he masterbated on the kitchen table thinking about one of your cougar friends. Nothing more to say than to go all out on his ass

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Your attitude is The hottest thing you could possibly do for him..men love it when they feel that their woman just has to have his cock. As if it really doesn't matter that he's attached to it at all....trust me , no matter how awesome your technique is...your attitude will be what blows his mind...

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow! I can't believe all of the thoughtful replies to this thread. Thank you all for taking the time to post.

Now for the big let down....

I had a medical issue arise this morning and blowjobs will not be forthcoming for at least a couple of days.

10. igor

Gold Member

I can't imagine what could happen that would prevent you from giving a BJ but I hope it gets solved soon. :)

11. Maxx0

Maxx0 New Member

Mint gum!

Also, hope you feel better soon.

12. Hotchocolate

Hotchocolate New Member

Hhaha its shitty that some thing came up, an I dont mean came up in the good way ;)

One way to make it memorable is to add a little sum thin sum thin, like whipping cream :) stroke him and suck him like your starving for it, thats the hottest thing ever when a girl seems like she is HUNGRY for your dick. An the whipping cream makes it taste good and it's also funner. As some one said, doing it outside is a great idea and can really turn it into one of those "remember when we..." moments :) Also if you make him cum while your still sucking him it will give him such an intense orgasm because it feels like you sucked the cum out of his dick, literally.

13. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Aww. Medical conditions that block blowjobs are the worst kind of conditions. Except you know...for the ones that put you at risk of death and stuff. But still my condolences. Also...I'm totally curious what your virtual lover looked like/was made of upon completion. :p

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

EE, I had a laugh reading your post. My virtual lover is a man that I've known for 5 years via the internet only. We talk on the phone and once in a blue moon, we cam.

#14 Barbwire, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  15. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Ohhh I see. Sorta like a fantasy man to have fun with, except he's real!

As for tips on making his blowjob memorable, if he doesn't mind being teased you should try working entirely with your tongue for the first 7-10 minutes or so. Start at his balls then lick all the way up to the small little crevice of his head. Repeat a few times up and down...then kiss at the sides of his member all the way up and around his head before wrapping your lips around it and really getting things started. And after you start sucking, don't be shy about using your free hand to play with his balls, so awesome. ;)

16. igor

Gold Member

Are you kidding? You're asking us? We should be asking you !!!!:phat

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

I creamed a little when I read that. :lol

Dewd! How many time do I have to tell you, sex is about learning new things, growing and exploring. You are never too experienced to not learn something new.