Two hand touch

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by boobjob, Dec 18, 2011.

1. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I hadn't been back to the old neighborhood in years, but as long as I was back I was fired up for the local pick up football game that happened the day after Thanksgiving each year. My marriage was on the rocks, so it seemed like a good way to get some aggression out. I had second thoughts when I woke up and it was pouring rain but it let it a bit so what the hell. It was kind of fun showing up and catching up with old friends, especially when I saw Donna.

Ahhh Donna. She was prettier than ever and still as fit as could be. We had lost touch years ago after being the closest of friends. We had always had a special relationship but never hooked up. We always seemed to be talking each other through other relationships. She had been the star point guard on the girls basketball team and an all-state track star but she really shined when playing with the guys. She looked better than ever.

The game was as much fun as ever too especially since we ended up on different teams and had to guard each other often. That gave me a chance to wrap my arms around her as I tried to block a pass. When she caught it I had to make sure she was down so my hands just happened to close around her beautiful tits. Another time, as I dove for a stray pass she landed on top of me and straddled my hips as I turned over and tried to get up. As I looked up into her eyes I got that first stirring feeling when the blood runs to your groin and your dick feels full. She smiled as she felt the firmness rise and jumped off me. After that I sort of avoided her, hoping I hadn’t offended.

As we sat after the game drinking some beers she cozied up next to me. We reminisced laughing and telling old stories of glory days. Then I remembered that I had said I would be back for the cocktail party my parents were throwing. Hey, I thought, “You want to come?” “oh I am dying to come” she smiled but I was clueless. “I’ll need a ride though she said” “no problem” She lived right next to the park so we said our goodbyes and headed to her house. “I need a shower of course” she said “This is great”

We walked around back and into the mud room which was appropriate given the fact that half the park was still on our clothes from the game. She wasted no time… As soon as we were inside she crossed her arms and lifted her sweatshirt over her head in a move that would make Brandi Chastain proud, revealing her sports bra underneath. “oh that feels good. I don’t mind getting dirty but I have to get out of these wet clothes” My eyes widened as she kicked off her sneakers and pulled off her sweats. “Your wet too, she said, let me clean those for you” She stepped in close grabbing my shirt and in a quick motion pulling it over my head. “ohhhh she moaned. You have stayed in shape” Her hands reached to my hips and she rubbed over my abs to my pecs and leaned in and kissed my chest. “God! Why didn’t we ever get together?” she whispered.

She reached down and cupped my now rock hard cock and looked up into my eyes. “uhhhh” was all I could manage. She pulled my sweats and underwear over my hips and my cock popped out standing at attention. She fell to her knees as she took my whole length in her mouth. I felt my heart racing and my head swooned. I too fell to my knees, pulling out of her mouth and kissed her full on the mouth I pulled her bra over her head and cupped her breast. “mmmm” she moaned, “ all those times youv’e copped a feel. Finally you are really touching me,” I leaned in and took her nipple in my mouth. She reached down and grasped my dick and stroked. “I’m feeling a little dirty. How about a shower?”

We shed the rest of our clothes and ran to the shower. We embraced, my cock pressed against her flat stomach as we kissed. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her towards the wall. And as she braced herself I bent my knees just enough so I cold plunge my dick into her waiting pussy. I reached for the soap and slid the bar over her breasts. Her nipples hardened and her head arched back as I pumped slowly in and out of her tight pussy. She grabbed the soap from me and pulled away from me turning around and soaping me up. Stroking my cock with her soapy hand she kissed my chest but I dropped to my knees and plunged my tounge into her pussy. Grabbing her ass and pulling her to me I sucked her clit between my lips She grabbed my head and pulled me in even closer. The water ran down her body and into my face. I could barely breathe as she held me in place. I kneaded her ass and my fingers moved towards her anus. As a probed her anus she screamed and came with a gushing of nectar mixing with the shower water. She released my head. I stood and grabbing my cock I pressed into her now swollen pussy. With just a few thrusts, slamming her ass against the tile wall, I came. Hard Gushing cum inside her.

WQe never made it to the cocktail party that night. Oh well.

jpbowhunter likes this.
  2. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Very nice!! :)

3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

thank you

4. whybother

Gold Member