Two Guys and a Girl

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by miss_nastyass, Aug 13, 2007.

1. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

This is a bit of a long one, so if you want to get straight to the juicey bits, go to PART 2!!

Enjoy!

Two Guys and a Girl
    PART 1

Easter was over. Four days, four friends, a helluva lot of booze. Leon, Drew, Annette and I were on our way home from our camping trip. It had been a memorable break, full of laughter and long talks around the campfire. Even before the last night...
    On our way home, we had to pass through Melbourne. We decided to pay an unexpected visit to a friend, only to find him getting ready to go out for the night. He asked if we’d like to join him and offered us the shower. We all agreed that a night at The Peel (a gay bar/club in Melbourne) would be the perfect end to a great Easter holiday. Even though Leon and I are bi and Drew is gay, none of us were looking to hook up. Leon and I had been “fuck-buddies” for a few months and for the couple of weeks leading up to Easter, Leon and Drew had been, as they said, “fooling around”. We lived together, and our strange little friendship worked well for the three of us, in spite of the occasional weird look or raised eyebrow our obvious physical closeness brought from some strangers.
    The nightclub was absolutely packed and we met up with other friends when we finally got inside. Annette, being the night’s designated driver, got a bottle of water and sat at one of the tables to chat with some friends. Inside The Peel we were all able to let our inhibitions drop. The three of us were dirty dancing and flirting with each other, Leon was revelling in the attention, rubbing his hands up and down Drew’s body, pulling him in close for a deep passionate kiss, then turning to face me only to do the same thing!
    We danced, teased and flirted until Annette announced at around 2am that it was time to go home. Knowing we still had a two hour drive ahead of us to get to our home town, we grabbed some drinks for the trip, said our goodbye’s to our friends and walked out into the cold April morning air.
    Drew, Leon and I were all over each other as we walked to the car. Annette jokingly said something about having to drive with us drunken idiots in the car as the three of us simultaneously stumbled, caught each other and burst into laughter.
    “We’ll be good”, we promised our good natured friend, before looking at each other and exploding into fits of laughter again.
    The guys and I clambered into the backseat, Leon in the middle, Drew behind Annette’s driver seat, me on the passenger side and covered ourselves with a blanket Drew had retrieved from the boot of the car. We jokingly argued as we sorted out drinks for the journey and who had more of the blanket as Annette started the car and giggled at our antics. Annette turned the car stereo up and we drove through Melbourne, onto the freeway that would lead us home.
    An hour into our journey, we’d consumed the alcohol we had. Knowing that there was still a nearly full bottle of Bundy Rum in my one of my bags that was in the boot, we talked Annette into pulling into a 24 hour fuel station for a toilet stop. I got the rum out of the bag while Drew ran into the shop to get a couple of bottles of coke to mix it with. Leon really did need to use the toilet, so once he was back in the car, Drew and I got in and we were on our way again. We drank some of the coke, and re-filled the bottles, sharing the entire remaining contents of the rum bottle between the three 1.25L bottles.
    About half an hour from home, things in the backseat started to really heat up. We’d been joking about a threesome for most of the night, verbally teasing each other with what we could do to one another when it turned from light hearted banter into more.
    Under the cover of the blanket, Leon’s hand had been groping at my breasts since we’d got back on the road after our toilet stop and was now in my bra fondling my nipples. What I didn’t realise straight away was that his other hand had worked its way into Drew’s jeans and was playing with his hard dick.
    Leon leaned toward me and brushed his lips over mine, his tongue caressing my lower lip. He placed his lips on mine, his tongue slipping between my lips and into my mouth. God, that guy can kiss! I felt the wetness between my legs increase and I moved my hand toward the hard bulge in his pants and my fingers encountered Drew’s hand on the same mission. Leon tipped his head back in pleasure as Drew and I rubbed him though the material of his pants.
    My eyes met Drew’s, and we smiled at each other in mutual acceptance of what was surely about to happen. Although we had been sharing Leon, Drew and I had never touched each other sexually, and an unspoken agreement was made there and then to keep it that way.
    Annette continued to drive, oblivious (we thought) to the happenings in the backseat of her car.
    “I’m just gonna drop you lot off at your house and go home,” she told us over the music, “I’ll come over in the morning; we can unpack the car then. Is that ok? I’m exhausted.”
    “You know you can just sleep at our place,” Leon told her.
    “I know, but honestly, I really want my own bed. Besides, I don’t know how much sleep I’d be able to get at your place tonight!” Laughing, she looked over her shoulder at the three of us entwined behind her.
    Annette delivered us to the house Drew, Leon and I shared and we stood pulling faces and waving as she reversed out of the driveway and drove off. We went inside, while Leon put some music on, Drew and I raced upstairs to Leon’s bedroom and, leaving the light off, we both stripped off our clothes and jumped into his bed. It was cold, but we were too drunk and horney to feel it, so the quilt was thrown off the end of the bed.
    I started running my hands over my breasts, rolling my hard nipples between my thumb and forefinger, following my lead, Drew cupped his hand around his balls and squeezed them quite firmly, moving his other hand up and down the length of his thick cock. I slid my hand down my body to my pussy (glad that I’d had time to quickly shave before we’d gone out that night), feeling my juices coat my finger as I slid it inside my cunt, then back up to circle my swollen clit. Both of us were giggling like school kids as we waited for Leon to join us.

alex93977 likes this.
  2. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

Part 2

PART 2

Moonlight was streaming through the uncovered window as Leon walked into his bedroom where Drew and I lay naked beside each other, watching each other as we masturbated.
    “Oh fuck, yeah!” he muttered as he stripped off his own clothes, almost falling as he tried to get his pants off too fast. At last, he stood at the side of the bed naked, his pale skin seeming to glow in the moonlight, the shadows dancing on his toned, muscular body.
    He wrapped his hand around his proudly jutting erection and smiled cheekily. “So who wants first turn?”
    Drew was closer and he took hold of Leons hard dick, his hand working up and down the length of his shaft.
    “I’m gonna enjoy this show,” I stated, my fingers circling and rubbing over my clit as Drew stuck out his tongue to lick at the pre-cum oozing from Leons cock.
    The look of pleasure on Leons face, the sound Drews wet mouth was making as he sucked that rock hard cock were exciting me more than I had ever dreamed possible and as my fingers worked furiously at my hot, wet pussy I could feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. Leons moans soon filled the room and his eyes darted back and forth, from watching Drews mouth on his dick, to looking over at me.
    “Make him cum,” I said to Drew.
    Drew moved his hands to grab hold of Leons hips, pulling Leon toward him, fucking his dick deep into Drew’s mouth.
    Leon moaned louder as Drew moved his free hand to play with Leons balls, lightly caressing the scrotum with teasing fingertips before grabbing at his sack to give a firm, but gentle squeeze.
    When I saw Leons face start to contort and he tangled his hands into Drews hair, my own orgasm surged forth, bursting from my body. Writhing and shaking, I screamed. “Ooooooh fuuuuuuuuck.”
    I turned to face the boys, just in time to see Leon throw his head back as he filled Drew’s mouth with hot cum. Sliding two of my fingers deep into my tight, wet cunt I came again. Leon looked at me, our eyes met and we held each others gaze as we rode the waves of our orgasms, before he collapsed onto the bed next to me, both of us panting and gasping for breath.
    Drew smiled at me, “He tastes good,” he said, licking his lips as he leaned over to kiss Leon. They shared a long, passionate kiss, hands exploring each others body, as I watched, lost in the beauty of the moment. Leon turned to face me, cupped his hand over my cheek and kissed me. After kissing Drew, Leons mouth tasted of his own cum, and greedily I kissed him harder, loving the taste and the thought of how it got there.
    Leon lowered his head his tongue tracing a hot trail over my collarbone to my hard nipples, licking and sucking them in turn. Drawing one into his mouth, he nibbled at it gently. I moaned as I went to move my hand back to my pussy, but Leon grabbed my wrist to stop me. He repositioned himself between my legs, all the while holding my wrists, keeping my arms firmly at my sides.
    Using his forearms, he spread my legs wide, opening my pussy to his view. My breath caught in my throat as he dipped his head to lap at my dripping cunt. He pushed his tongue inside me, swirling it around a couple of times then fucking it in and out of my hole.
    They way Leon had me pinned, I could only move my head and I turned to look at Drew. He had his dick in his hand, stroking it, and was obviously enjoying watching Leon and I.
    “You love his tongue in your cunt, don’t you?”
    “Uh huh,” I affirmed, gasping as Leons tongue made contact with my clit. He started to lick my clit hard and fast, knowing that after having had at least one orgasm, it was what my body needed to cum again.
    “Does he lick that pussy good?” Drew asked, pre-cum dripping from his cock onto the bed.
    “Fuck yeah. Oh god, oh fuck, fuck.” Leon let go of my arms and I grabbed at his head with my hands and held him against my pussy as my orgasm rushed from my body. I squeezed my legs around his head to keep him at my cunt, not wanting the glorious torture to end.
    “Leon, fuck me. Fuck me now,” I told him, as the intensity of my orgasm eased. “Fill my cunt.”
    As he moved his body up over mine, he grabbed my arms again and held them above my head. I felt the head of his dick press against the lips of my wet pussy and slide in easily. He buried himself inside me; flesh grinding against flesh, then fucked me harder than he ever had before.
    Pulling his cock out of my pussy, he let go of my arms and giving me a light slap on the thigh, told me to roll over. I hastily obeyed. So did Drew when Leon told him to stand over me, so that he could suck Drews cock while he gave me the pounding I wanted so badly.
    Leon rammed his cock into my cunt as he licked Drews cock and balls. I could hear Leon slurping and sucking as he moved his mouth up and down Drew’s hard, thick rod, his own cock barely moving in my pussy as he concentrated on the hard dick in his mouth. I reached my hand up between my legs to play with my pussy, rubbing my swollen, sensitive clit gently.
    Drew was breathing harder, grunts of pleasure escaping his mouth as he got closer to his own release. When he came, I felt his legs twitching either side of me as he struggled to keep himself upright.
    Leon allowed some of Drews cum to dribble out of his mouth, down his chin and onto my ass, and I moaned in ecstasy as Drew reached down to rub it into my skin. “Mmm, a present from me,” he said, as he moved to lie down next to me and Leon, whose throbbing cock was still buried in my cunt.
    My hand was still on my pussy, so I moved it slightly bringing my fingers into contact with Leons balls. I began to massage them softly as he started thrusting his dick in and out of my pussy again. Another orgasm was building quickly and I rubbed at my clit again.
    I felt Leons cock swell and twitch in my pussy as he tried to hold back his own orgasm for just a little longer, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of my hips.
    “Cum, baby. Cum in my pussy,” I shouted as the world exploded around me, my cunt convulsing madly around Leons cock as my orgasm left me seeing stars. Leon let out a groan, and with one last deep thrust, shot his hot load deep into my waiting cunt.
    I collapsed onto the bed, Leon falling on top of me, both of us still breathing hard. He gently pulled his cock from my pussy, and then rolled me onto my back. Once again he spread my legs and placed his mouth on my cunt, licking me clean of our combined juices. He kissed his way up my body to my mouth, and kissed me deeply so that I could taste the three of us in his mouth, before leaning toward Drew to kiss him too.
    Drew, Leon and I, our arms and legs all entangled, lay there and looked out the window to see that the sun was up.
    “We should get some sleep,” Drew said, as he reached for a cigarette and offered one to Leon and I. We smoked our cigarettes in silence, looking at each other from time to time and smiling.

#2 miss_nastyass, Aug 13, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2007
    MrB2008 and Mb91 like this.
  3. Barbwire

Gold Member

So, was this a story or a real life experience? Either way, it was well written and very erotic.

4. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

Thank you very much CL! I'm so flattered you liked it!

It is indeed a true story. I don't think my imagination is as good as your's... I'm finding it easier to write from experience at the moment, and that night was definitely one to remember!

Mb91 likes this.
  5. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

Hell of a story! Very steamy very Hot!

6. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

Thank you, Aubrey! :)

7. Kinkyguy27

Kinkyguy27 New Member

I loved it! Just wondering what to do with this solid hard-on I seem to have acquired...

8. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

ABSOLUTELY LOVE MMF THREESOMES WHERE THE GUYS GET to have sex with each other...absolute heaven to me!!

9. RedHotLady

RedHotLady New Member

ohhh that was HOT!!..I love it!!

10. Mb91

Gold Member

Very hot story. Got me going.