Two black guys tried to jump me tonight.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Adramalech, May 5, 2007.

1. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

Yeah...so...someone tries to scam me, and then two black guys try to jump me for a mere $140 all in one day! On top of that, my roommates grandfather was jumped by 4 black guys, broke his leg in 3 places and now he has to get surgery and that happened yesterday or so. Seriously pisses me off.

So anyways, I went to the gym about 9:30pmish, got my weight lifting done and was about to head out but remembered that I needed to deposit one of my checks. No biggie I thought since a Citi Bank was about 4 buildings away. So I jog over there, deposit my check, pull out some cash, and start to jog back. Next thing I know a black guy in a hoodie, about my height, but skinny as hell crouches down, spins out from behind the bush and hits me right in the stomach. Takes me a second to figure out what the hell just happens when my instinctive side kicks in, I just hammer the kid in the jaw and he drops, then his friend runs out at me and starts swinging. I drop back, land 3 punches to his mid section and take his knee out. Then the first kid starts to get up and they both run across the street. It's like, WTF....Now my hand is skinned up, my stomach hurts like hell, and i'm about to take some Valerian Root and drink to their demise. Good thing I don't work tomorrow. Fuckin bastards.

So....who's up for some drunk Mexican fun? :brow

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

WOW awsome going hun....always amazing to hear of a female that kicks ass ...
    I would defenetly be up for some mexican fun :p....

Just dont beat the crap out of me ....:)

3. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Glad to hear your ok. God I hate people like that. I think all these "tough" guys and "thugs" and anyone else that is too good to go out and get a job and make a damn living should be gathered up and shipped over to fight in the war. Let them be as tough as they want over there.

4. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Wow! Thank god your okay! I'm up for some drunk Mexican fun!! :toast

5. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

Umm.....i'm a dude....:lol

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

lmfao my bad lol....keep getting ya name mixed up with Animularisen.....

7. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

Well, my knuckles are redder than hell since I scraped a good 2 layers of skin off them, but that aint gonna stop me from hitting the gym! But damn...I havent been a fight in quite a few months. Kinda felt good to taste the blood again if you know what I mean.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

At one time i would have known what beating the crap out of people felt like , but i left that side of my life behind when i passed 24. Mind you my brother didnt stop enjoying the buzz from battering people till he was 36.

But i know you was defending yourself ...and its cool you hammered the would be muggers.

Im glad my size usualy turns people of from wanting to fight me.

9. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

I'm 6'2 260lbs. I scare most little kids. :p

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

same height as my brother,,,quite a bit lighter than him though...but 60lbs heavier than me hehe.
    oh im not sure what my bro is in lbs but he is 24 stone ( 14lbs to a stone )
    But im 6'4 in fFrance im a gaint to most french guys...so i dont get any shit ..

11. Pride

Pride New Member

err im 6 foot 150 ish :(...i have trouble gaining wait....when i get my stuff i gotta get taken care of i hope to start lifting again....as i used to

i hope to gain atleast 20 pounds

12. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

Fast food every day. Seriously.

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

bad for the heart long term though.
    if you wanna put more weight on, exercise a little less and eat a little more.

or the other way is the more you exercise the more food you have to eat..

i had the problem when i was in my teens and early to mid 20's of only being between 140 to 150lbs ( being 6'4 that really didnt look to good ) 200lbs now and im happy with that. im in shape im pretty strong , i can take care of myself ...but im lucky i dont look for fights, and they dont seem to lok for me .and thats overly cool with me.

14. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Hey don't feel bad, buddy. I thought the same thing when I first read it! :lol What a diference a letter (or two) makes)! :rofl

15. antmayne

antmayne New Member

wow

i carry a gun and a knife on me, i grew up in the streets and yes im white lol, but anyway yea you gotta be prepared for that stuff, sry to hear about that for real, this world is a fucked up place, they just need to get laid i bet :p

16. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It's not a 'black" thing, for sure.
    Assholes come in every color, size, and economic realm.

When I am out alone, I am always aware of my surroundings, and always looking over my shoulder. One can never be too careful.

17. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

I grew up in a pretty bad part of the neighborhood as well. Cops in my area about 80% of the time, gun shots and sirens all day and all night. You live and you learn. Some people just curl up on the ground and hope they don't kill them, others come back swinging, regardless of the outcome. Such a night and day difference with some people you see. Sad thing is, you can pretty much always spot the guys who will just fall back and curl up. Yet they wonder why people pick on them.

18. Bluesy

Gold Member

Very good point :tup The ones in the upper socioeconomic classes will rob you legally, however :eyes

19. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

Oh trust me, there is much truth in that statement. Regardless of how "racist" it sounds.

20. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Nice job, I would recommend for someone in a bad neighbourhood to take up martial arts. It will make sure that you don't damage your knuckles like that. First lesson: when hitting something hard (the head) use either the palm or the bottom side of your fist, knuckles for soft areas (stomach.)