TV experience

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by cbk78, Apr 15, 2007.

1. cbk78

cbk78 New Member

I had the most embarassing and eww! experience recently. Let me start, and hope you guys can have a good laugh from it.
    It was a Saturday night, and with nothing much better to do, I went to the local brothel to get my rocks off. I saw this hot WL, so I paid her for ST. We proceed to the room, and she switched off all the lights. She undressed except she left her panties on. My radar began to go on red alert. She wanted to give me a BJ but I told her that I wanted her to undress completely first (to check the goods, so to speak). She refused, and insisted on giving me the BJ. I then changed tactics and told her I wanted FJ w/o the BJ. She insisted to guide my member into "her", which at this point I decided to bail out and cut my losses! Later on only did I find out that the "she" is a "he". Phew! Can't tell you how relieved I was then nothing further happened...and truly, it was one of the most close call I ever had in my life. I couldn't imagine (eewww!) had I gone all the way!

2. cbk78

cbk78 New Member

Moral of the story

I guess the moral of the story - get a gf and stop going to brothels! :)

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Yes get a girl friend
    They are much better than the Ho,s and
    sometimes even cheaper.

Hiker:sf

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Repost,

Back in 1971 a naive,16 yr old,still virgin Hot Wheels and 2 of his friends decided to sneak out and go into the city one Sat. night.
    We were sitting in small bar off the main drag when these 3 beautiful ladies with funny voices picked us up, bought us some drinks and asked if we wanted to go back to their place and party......
    We're back at their apartment,more drinks,the one with me leads me into the bedroom,kisses me,draws back the blankets, things are going great, this is awesome, I'm really going to "do it" :nerv
    It was about this stage when I put my hand down her?his?it's panties......:eek
    I swear you've never seen a kid move so fast......:eek:utahere
    raced out front door while dragging my jeans back on
    Just for the record, my 2 friends stayed and fucked theirs
    You know,even though they say that you never forget your first time, that night stands out more to me than the first time I actually did do it.:brow
    True story.....:eek:

5. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

Especially Malaysian brothels, I'm assuming this was in KL. For the most part lady-boys aren't too hard to pick out and steer clear of. But whenever we travel to Asian countries it is amazing how many people get caught out, especially after a few beers.

Not something I've managed to do personally but after telling a mate half a dozen times the girl he's been chatting up all night has a few extra features, and he still doesn't believe you and then leaves the bar with her/him to head back to the hotel room, you just get to sit back and laugh the next day.:lol :lol :lol

6. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

I guess I was never one to pay for sex in the first place for a number of reason, that being one of them another being STD's and finally because I'm cheap and I figure why pay for something when I can get it for free if I try hard enough. No offense but I actually felt that things are pretty sad in one's life if they actually pay for sex. But that's just me, again, no offense intended to anyone.