[Ask a Girl] Turned on by photos of body parts

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Flame, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Flame

Flame New Member

Guys can get turned on by looking at a photo of gorgeous boobs or a pretty pussy. I know girls can get excited by looking at photos of good looking men. But isolated body parts?

Ladies, do you get turned on by cock shots and if so, is it just the photo of the cock or is it because seeing it makes you imagine having sex?

And actually, a question for the guys too: When you get hard looking at a photo of a naked woman or her body parts, are you aroused because you imagine touching the real thing or is the photo alone enough to excite you?

2. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

I get turned on by cock shots of my man cause when he does it...hes at work, so the thrill of him getting caught excites me...as much as it would embarass him, kinda makes him more sexy for being risky I think.:p

3. LivingDeadGirl

LivingDeadGirl New Member

ya im kinda the same way...

i like looking at cock shots, but they don't necessarily turn me on. they do get me more excited when im already turned on by a guy though

4. zombieguy13

zombieguy13 Member

The picture itself is enough to get the juices flowing. Then my imagination kicks in and the rest is history. So for me it's a bit of both.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

The photos of just the body parts arent what get me going, it's if there is substance to the photos.
    I need more then just a cock or a pair of tits. I need emotion in the photo too.

6. Ready2Please

Gold Member

For Guys: I like abs,butts and arms when it comes to a turn on. The cock is nice but it really isn't always a turn on especially when you see so many of them on this forum. :lol:ugh

For Women: I like boobs (all sizes),legs and butts. A nice firm butt is hot! :D:p

7. Flame

Flame New Member

Yes, boobs can be delicious to look at (although I prefer small ones). Men turn me on more than women, but I'd much rather look at photo of a beautiful female body than a handsome male body.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

As a male I enjoy any part of a woman but it is only "meaningful" if I can see at least part of the face especially the lips.
    In isolation, yeah the bits might be perfect but my mind is always seeking the face which is where I can gain some idea of the personality.
    If it came down to it I would prefer to see a pretty or sensual face than any other body part but the combo is what drives my desires.

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

I'm kinda with you there, pics just don't do it, especially just various parts. I need to see the whole package, and have some personality behind it. Those pics may get my curiosity going, but not arroused.

10. Trond

Gold Member

I love photos of nude women, but I usually prefer to see the whole girl in the frame. They are normally not enough to make me hard, but sometimes when I am really in the mood that can happen too. Close-ups are OK, but only if accompanied by photos of the rest of the girl. Taken out of context they do next to nothing for me. I like seeing pussy, but some magazines focus too much on it, with nearly every picture showing the woman spreading her legs. Some Playboy photographers are good at making it look more "accidental" (that you just happen to see pussy along with the rest, sort of :)) I think that's a nice approach, and it can sometimes look awfully cute.

11. sinner

sinner New Member

Pics fire my imagination instantly so it is hard to say. I see the pic and instantly my imagination starts to fantasize. For instance, if I see a pic of breasts, I think about cupping it gently in my hand, raising it to my mouth and kissing and sucking on the nipple, twirling my tounge around it so it gets nice and hard, then switching and doing the same to the other side while i run my fingers over first one, now the slippery and wet with my saliva, pinching the nipple in my fingers and then blowing cool air over it so that every nerve at the tip tingles with pleasure.

Sorry, got a little carried away.

12. Flame

Flame New Member

That turned me on more than a photo would!