Turned on by partners previous sex partners

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Prettymommy, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Prettymommy

Gold Member

My husband gets turned on when i tell him about my previous sex partners...Is there others that find this arousing.?? We have video taped me telling about the diffrent guys ive had and not to long ago he painted the names of each guy i had sex with on me...i myself find it enjoyable cause the sex afterwards is great..

treo, sensless and Zazzles like this.
  2. wsc

wsc
    Gold Member

I love it when we chat about previous sexual partners. I often wank over her telling me about different girls she's fucked and about her giving someone a blow job at a party while people watched

Prettymommy, treo, sensless and 2 others like this.
  3. sensless

Gold Member

I find it very exciting. It's one of the hottest things, listening real sex stories of a man I'm having sex with. Just thinking about it now, I'm aroused.

4. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Mr Z and I have opened up about our sexual past to each other and it made our relationship stronger. I think he took comfort in knowing he is the biggest I have had but we don't generally bring our previous sexual partners up very often.

Prettymommy and sensless like this.
  5. TheCaramelLady

Gold Member

My husband had an extensive sexual past and I confess I did enjoy him sharing his past.

6. treo

Gold Member

Absolutely! I love hearing about my GF ex bf. I love hearing about how big there dicks where and how there would suck and fuck each other. The best stories came from my swinger GF. Her and her ex husband would go to swing clubs or have swinger parties at there home.

I'm hard now thinking about it. She would tell me how her husband would watch her sucking 2 dicks while he was getting sucked by someone else. Yeah very hot stories.

Invigorated and Prettymommy like this.
  7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'm a fan too ;)

Prettymommy likes this.
  8. Caljoe

Gold Member

As I have posted elsewhere on SF, my late wife was a swinger before I met her. She was a single lady who liked a lot of sex. so joining swinging groups was a good place to get it instead of doing the bar scene. She told me about all the men she had fucked, and I even met a few of them, although they didn't know that I knew. She stopped swinging after we got together, but we did a few MFM threesomes with some single guys that we knew. It was always a turn on knowing how many cocks had been in her pussy before me and that I could make her cum better than many of them.

treo, Prettymommy and Invigorated like this.
  9. Prettymommy

Gold Member

The night my husband painted names of some of guys i fucked..he got so turned on finding out how they fucked me and how big or small there dicks were.... BlurImage(18-1-2016 7-31-11)-1.jpg

10. Prettymommy

Gold Member

We have went as far as getting a blow up doll and give him the name of one of the guys ive had before...then i preform infront of my husband....he gets so turned on...but its opened the door to the hotwife fantasy also.... 1466242211658.jpg

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Japanese Blow Man!

Prettymommy likes this.