Turned on by partners previous sex partners

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Prettymommy, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Prettymommy

Gold Member

My husband gets turned on when i tell him about my previous sex partners...Is there others that find this arousing.?? We have video taped me telling about the diffrent guys ive had and not to long ago he painted the names of each guy i had sex with on me...i myself find it enjoyable cause the sex afterwards is great..

2. Prettymommy

Gold Member

Sorry i posted this twice....cant seem to delate

3. Jack Mac

Jack Mac New Member

Recently, i haven't asked and no one has volunteered. I am just out of an very dry LTR and i am doing some catching up, so to speak.

4. Justme83

Gold Member

20170430_184443.jpg 20170430_184443.jpg

5. Justme83

Gold Member

Just saying hello:)

6. Groovyguy

Gold Member

Absolutely! I love it when my wife tells me about previous men....drives me insane!

Nakedwalker, Mywife4u and Gmsexycpl like this.
  7. Groovyguy

Gold Member

She has told me stories of her fucking previous men, and it gets me off completely...and fast. The sluttier the better the story!

Nakedwalker, Mywife4u and Invigorated like this.
  8. MaddiLight89

MaddiLight89 New Member

I can find it exciting if I know some of them because then I start to picture it when I see them. I don't know about the painting their names though.

9. AtkCCC

Gold Member

My wife and I are pretty open about our previous sex life, with the exception of stating names. Both of us know a few by name, just because it was obvious for various reasons. My sex life before meeting my wife was active, but fairly vanilla. My wife had a somewhat more active and varied sex life. We did tell each other about our own “firsts”, first oral, first all the way and so on. I guess it was a turn-on talking about it in the beginning. She does have a certain timeframe in her past that she doesn’t talk about much, and I’m fine with it. I have some speculation but will never pursue or pressure her into revealing anything. Back to the original question, yes it was fun talking about it, we did most of our talking during sex or mutual and/or phone masturbation.

10. Vic

Vic New Member

Yes I am, I love when my ex or this girl I'm kind of seeing right now tells me about other people she's fucked. I get a little jealous but in a good way that makes me want to make sure I fuck better than anyone so she forgets about the past

11. Caljoe

Gold Member

Absolutely. Both of my wives had been quite sexually active before they met me, and when fucking, it was a turn on thinking about all of the cocks that had been in her pussy before me.

Nakedwalker and Gmsexycpl like this.
  12. xcane

Gold Member

My husband likes hearing how slutty I was.

13. Lovnflman

Gold Member

So would we!

14. Groovyguy

Gold Member

I remember my wife telling me about a time that she met a guy online and she thought he was attractive and he was a bit of a jerk....he wanted her to just blow him.....so she met him at the park. They didn't say a word, he unbuttoned her shirt, pulled her bra up and grabbed her tits, then she went down and sucked his cock until he came in her mouth....he said thank you....she left.

HOT!!

AfterMidnight, Nakedwalker and xcane like this.
  15. Groovyguy

Gold Member

She tells me about another time that she was set up on a blind date and ended up sitting in his lap in the hot tub in front of her friends...he had taken off his shorts (unbeknownst to her) and he took her hand and put it on his cock. She silently started stroking it, until he started playing with her tits...her friends said nothing. He got bold and lifted her, pulled her bottoms aside and slid inside her. Fucked her right there.....

16. Caljoe

Gold Member

She tells me about another time that she was set up on a blind date and ended up sitting in his lap in the hot tub in front of her friends...he had taken off his shorts (unbeknownst to her) and he took her hand and put it on his cock. She silently started stroking it, until he started playing with her tits...her friends said nothing. He got bold and lifted her, pulled her bottoms aside and slid inside her. Fucked her right there.....

That happens a lot in hot tubs. When it's adults only, many times everyone goes in naked which speeds the whole process up. Obviously, they were fucking bareback because he wouldn't already have a condom on his cock underwater!

Nakedwalker likes this.
  17. USNCVN72

USNCVN72 Member

I like hearing how slutty you were as well.. ;-)

xcane likes this.
  18. Nakedwalker

Nakedwalker Member

My wife has probably had more than her share of sex partners and I absolutely love hearing about what all she did and with whom. I find it a huge turn-on, especially since I know some of her former lovers and have met a few others. We will sometimes use a name and/or specific acts in our "dirty talk" when we are being physical.

19. Caljoe

Gold Member

My wife has probably had more than her share of sex partners and I absolutely love hearing about what all she did and with whom. I find it a huge turn-on, especially since I know some of her former lovers and have met a few others. We will sometimes use a name and/or specific acts in our "dirty talk" when we are being physical.

That's Hot!!

20. treo

Gold Member

I love hearing about my GF's exploits! So hot to hear about her BF with big cocks.