[Ask a Girl] tubes for the boobs

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sabian, Jul 7, 2012.

1. sabian

sabian New Member

Hey! Ladies.. Just wanted to get your thoughts on fashion...The wife is getting ready for an upcoming wedding next month, and is trying to get as much sun as possible, as the dress is strapless.. Anyway I come home today only to find her outside wearing a tube top shirt... if you even call it a shirt..lol.. So I was like.. where on earth did you find that, or did you make it or what???!!!lol..lol And she said no I bought it,WHAT!!!, along with three others, i need to get ready for the wedding.. and besides there in style....LOL..LOL..WHAT!!!!
    Please tell me she is making that up..hahaha. So, it was'nt all that bad, in the back yard.. but now she was wanting to go out like that..lol..like dinner and stuff..lol..Is it really a new fad, or fashion, or is she trying to pull a fast one on me..lol..for the sake of some sun..
    Again not that it looked horrible, but Tube top!!! come on. My wife does'nt have big boobies at all, it barely stayed up..lol. Braless might I add..lol..lol
    Ladies.... Do you wear these? are they coming back? lol...

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

They do exist and have for a while. She's not making it up. I dont wear them never have never will, my boobs are too small as well.

3. sabian

sabian New Member

MAN! thats crazy. that is no good..lol..lol what about bras? are you to wear one with it or no? because she was'nt, which...on that point, did look a little sexy! But little boobies or not you need some support right?

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

They make strapless bras for them.

5. Super

Super New Member

get naked and have some fun I dare yea

Take your own advice and have fun with it. Don't be such a stick in the mud.

6. Super

Super New Member

get naked and have some fun I dare yea

Take your own advice and have fun with it. Don't be such a stick in the mud.

7. Meee

Gold Member

If we're going to be out and I want the exposure on my shoulders, but then we're going to go some place that requires more coverage, I'll bring a summer weight shawl or scarf, or a little jacket if it's going to be very air conditioned, or a shirt that I'll wear unbuttoned. I'm sure your wife knows about these kinds of styles. Relax and leave it to her, and enjoy showing her off.

The boyfriend likes to see me in a tube top, mainly because he likes to imagine pulling it down, which I always let him do later on.

8. sabian

sabian New Member

Your right! Always up for some funn!!! so I did..Today she was taking advantage of the super hot weather again, so I took advantage of some super hot flashes..hahah. Everytime I would walk past her I would give a quick little tug on her tiny top..hhahah.. and yep! out can a boob or two..lol..lol Perfect!!! here were screaming "tah....dah..". By the end of the evenning she was popping then out on her own...sweeet!. oh yeah!!! But still not the coolest of tops..:ugh