Tryst, Part Two. C:

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by sinfinity, Nov 16, 2009.

1. sinfinity

sinfinity New Member

Quiet. This corner of the park had long since been emptied. She lay on the large white and blue blanket her former company had used for their picnic this afternoon. Between the two women, five children had come together in rambunctiousness and eaten enough to make everyone need a 15 minute rest. Her sister had taken the children to her house for the evening to continue playing together.

But the 5'5'' brunette with only the first few signs of gray hair decided to stay, quite comfortable where she was, under the maple trees. Her cellphone was in the pocket over her right hip in her gray cotton sweater jacket. Her jeans fit just right, loose and faded and the hems of each leg skimmed over the shoe laces of her navy blue converse. She felt like a kid with nothing to lose as she stared up at the pinking sky above. Her diamond wedding band glittered in the remaining sunlight as her hands rested just below her chest.

A shadow passed over her, and there her lover stood. His green eyes met her blue ones, and he crouched slowly, passing his fingers over her face. He smiled and sighed, dropping to his knees on the corner of the blanket. She sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck, her chest molding to his. She took off her wedding ring as her hand embraced her other, and he did the same as his arms wrapped around her waist.

They let go of each other after a moment, and she held her hand out, wanting his band to be placed in her palm. He obliged with a trusting gaze, and she set them both in a small unused Dixie cup left over from the picnic.

As her back was turned, he had moved up behind her, his hands sliding from the base of her neck upward as fingers spread out to sift through her luxuriously soft black hair. He kissed the nape of her neck and pulled her hair into a nice handful. He was firm as he turned her head, using her hair as a handle, and kissed her with a slow uncontested claiming mouth.

As his mouth dominated her own, his other hand was traveling to the waist band of her jeans, slipping his fingers over the silky skin of her scarred belly, to the land of wonders that awaited behind her striped blue panties. His hand simply cupped her sex, squeezing it gently, feeling the developing heat with a familiar hand. His mouth now rested on her shoulder that had some how slowly become exposed. She'd slipped her sweater jacket off without him knowing or caring. Her skin was only slightly freckled, but just enough to send his eyes constantly looking for more. He kissed each one he found with halting lips.

She laughed, and oh how her laugh affected him. He was hard against the curve of her bottom.

Probably the only words he had ever uttered during each of these trysts involved ordering her to remove her clothing. This time he said, "Unfasten these jeans. They're interfering with my plans."

She obeyed, exhilarated not only because she was ordered to aid in the removal of her clothing but also because of the timbre of his voice when he spoke to her. Had anyone else heard this speech without seeing the speaker, no one would have placed voice and person together. But she knew better.

When she was finished, his hand retreated from her crotch and placed itself on the middle of her back. He bent her forward, and lifted the lace bottom of her fancy white t shirt. He loved how he could see the outline of her bra beneath the fabric, how it tightened across the mountains of her breasts, easily seen as he towered over her. She braced herself on the blanket, and his hands slowly peeled her jeans down her hips. She arched her back as the pale curves of the bottom of her ass cheeks were slowly revealed. Her breath was slow coming in, almost a hiss.

His mouth then began to trail over the small of her back, from each hip bone to the other, letting his grizzled beard work its magic on her skin. He peeled her jeans down further, and then pulled down her panties.

He spent the rest of short window of time between idle afternoon and dinner tasting her sweet shaven pussy from behind. His kissed her labia, tongue slowly parting them as well as his fingers, holding it open as he ate her cunt to his hearts content, enjoying the mewls of her huskily feminine voice, of her begging without the use of actual words. He sucked her clit gently, with a low growl after he had elevated her by her legs, and hooked them, jeans and all, over his head. He resumed tasting her cunt directly as his middle and forefingers slide back and forth around her hood, gently pinching it between them every few seconds.

It wasn't long before her moans were louder, more desperate, and he was full on tonguing her vagina, wanting to coat his beard and the rest of his mouth in her cum. He held her tightly, unrelentingly as she held herself up by her arms, completely blown away by what was occurring. No one had laid mouth to her vagina in six months. He got what he wanted, and he licked her clean, and slowly let her down, where she collapsed, shaking. He pulled her panties back up over her ass, and unwrinkled them, patting her cheek lightly. He then pulled her jeans back over it as well. He retrieved his wedding band from the cup and reached for a wet nap, cleaning his mouth and his beard.

He almost left.. but he turned back, and pulled her into his arms, holding her tightly as she shook. His lips met her temple, and turned her face up to his. It took her a while, but she smiled back at him. He felt right then. She kissed his cheek, and he left the way he'd come, heading home.

She fastened her jeans and started packing the remnants of the picnic up, suddenly in a rush to go get her children.

#1 sinfinity, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

How'd ya manage get inside my head so fast, sinfinity? The woman you described in your story looks exactly like me, same height, eye colour hair colour, freckles, scars, you name it. I even dress like her. If you'd mentioned she had a horse in your story, I think I would have fainted dead away.

I'm a touch freaked out, here. Really, I am. :eek

3. sinfinity

sinfinity New Member

Ohhh. Well you don't live in Washington state, do you? I modeled her after one of the women I met here at a beer and wine festival.

Older women are much more fun than younger ones, Nomad and I agree.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

Thread cleaned. Please, if you just can't get along with fellow members then add each other to your ignore lists.

5. Nomad88

Nomad88 New Member

Goddamn! Why do I always sleep during the juicy shit!?:whoa

6. sinfinity

sinfinity New Member

What're you talkin' bout, ho'?

The juicy shit is up top, damn.

7. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Very Nice!!!
    Now I want to go on a picnic.

8. MagicMarker