Trying

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Frank Grimes, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

My wife and I are trying to get pregnant, so I'm getting more ass than a toilet seat. No, there's no point to this, other than the fact that I'm getting an awful lot lately. :dance :toast :hump :tup

2. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

lucky man!

3. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

:hump Yes :hump I :hump am. :hump

4. markx

markx New Member

what is the status?

5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

It would be such a shame if he has tried a whole month and nothing happened.... :brow

6. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Enjoy the process of getting pregnant. After the baby comes your world may change dramatically.

7. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Still :hump trying.

8. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Yeah, this is miserable, her not getting pregnant, so I just have to give her the high hard one repeatedly the next month. Ahhhhhh..........

9. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Yes, I'm prepared for my life to essentially go down the shitter the moment the baby enters this world.

10. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

Yes, enjoy all the ass you can stand, I did when my gf and I were trying to get pregnant. I got so much that even I asked if it was possible to just cuddle. :brow . My gf is looking at me funny while I tell her what I am writing, for the truth is that I got ass a couple times a day for six months before we starting trying to get pregnant, and to my dismay it only took one month. :ugh So then, no sex during morning sickness and then moderate amounts until the birth of my daughter. Now, things are back to normal, sex whenever (between 2 jobs and a 5 month old), but the downside is it is now 2:15 AM and my gf and I are still trying to get my daughter to sleep. So good luck, I don't know if this is your first but they are more then you could ever dream. My whole day is made when my daughter smiles at me.

11. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Status report

Not that anyone probably gives a shit anymore, but she is pregnant. She's around 10 weeks along, so the due date would be sometime in August, I think.

I'm excited, yet nervous as hell. Any pointers from anyone?

12. kbate

kbate New Member

Just wait and in about another 26 weeks you will have little "Grimey" You should use this time to drink beer, visit all your buddies, bowl, and do all the things that you will no longer be able to after little "Grimey" arrives..

13. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Frank,

Congratulations on Prospective Fatherhood.

A sonogram should give you some detailed info on the feetus.

Certain vitamins are normally in short supply for the ordinary diet of a woman in pregnancy. Folic Acid, in particular, I think. Adequate vitamins early in the pregnancy are important to avoid learning disabilities, or othersie enhance studying/learning abilities.

As pregnancy progresses, various positions will become uncomforable. You may wish to explore alternative positions and decreased penetration, earlier than later. You may find more baby oil helps things along.

Many women experience mood swings during pregnancy. My wife took on some opinions and ideas that really got me upset. I was not preapred for arguments with a suddenly highly opininated woman who seemed to be highly reluctant to listen to reason. I would suggest having cool down scenerios worked out in advance, so when one agreed-upon cool-down process fails, you have several others ready at hand, for back-up.

Blessings

#13 Logger, Jan 7, 2005
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2005
  14. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

Hey Frank, congratulations! Great news, kids are the best and pregnant women are beautiful. If you and your wife are lucky it will be smooth, but the odds are that she will have plenty of morning sickness (afternoon and evening). My advice would be to be very patient, caring, and thoughtful. This is when she will need you the most. And later after all the morning sickness, and before the uncomfortableness sets in, the sex will be great. Not that it isn't now, but they are so emotional and they almost glow....it's great. Take tons of pictures and talk to her belly a bunch, even if the kid doesn't care, mom does, and they really appriciate the effort. Best wishes and have fun with it, you're on your way down a very fun road....never mind all the rewards. The first time your child sings themselves to sleep while resting on your shoulder will be worth everything, you'll just sit back a say to yourself that you are the luckiest guy in the world. Might even shed a tear (but I won't tell anyone).

15. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Congrats Frank! WTG!!!:brow

16. kbate

kbate New Member

So how is little "Grimey" coming along now? You should be about ready for your first ultrasonic. let us know!

17. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Update:

We go for an Ultrasound next week. We have already heard the heartbeat; that by itself was pretty amazing, so I'm sure I'll be astounded when I actually see the little bugger. I'm really beginning to get excited about the fact that I'll be a dad in less than 5 months. The only downside is that after plentiful sex for the 3 months we were trying, I'm very lucky to get it once a week now. It's been 12 days now. :(

Unfortunately, I don't see much change coming in that regard any time soon. So I figure to be doing a lot of self-pleasuring for the next 7 months or so for sure, maybe longer if our child keeps us really busy. Like Goose said in "Top Gun", right now I'd be happy if a girl talked dirty to me. :)

18. kbate

kbate New Member

Well, can't let you go unsatisfied.... so here goes:

"Oh....... Oh...... Oh..... You....... Make......Me.........so......Hot....... Oh.......Oh.........Oh........ Give..........It........to..........me....... Oh.......oh........oh.........

best dirty talk I could handle, hope it works for you. ;)

19. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

and......finished!! Thanks! ;)

20. DJ & TJ

DJ & TJ New Member

Congrats Frank.

It's the best thing in the world!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.