trying to please my girl

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by alastair907, Aug 26, 2008.

1. alastair907

alastair907 New Member

well i started seeing this girl and i cant please her with my fingers cos she moves too much got any sugestions? i can give her oral but she wont kiss me untill i wash my face and brush my teeth wich takes the romance out of the window mind you it is even hard to give her oral :(

2. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

well, besides using sex toys... it looks like you've pretty much exhausted your options. Do you kiss her after she sucks your dick/swallows? Just cause that could be a reason she doesnt do it, or a way for you to reason with her. You should talk to her. Say, "i want to please you, but fingering isnt working and you wont kiss me after oral and that ruins the mood. what can i do? would you be willing to just go with the flow and kiss me afterward?" I mean, if she expects you to put your face down there, why isnt it ok for you to kiss hers afterward? I've never understood that. If you guys have a trusting enough relationship, using restraints could also control her movements. I've never heard of a girl moving too much to be fingered, so maybe you need to revise your technique? Use more fingers on the clit?

3. igor

Gold Member

Get out the ropes and tie her down? :lol

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Along the same lines ...

Have her lay on her back and use one hand to push down and hold her pelvis in place while you finger her with the other.

5. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

try toys!

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Is she moving because she likes it so much, or is she trying to tell you you aren't hitting the right spot or maybe you are too rough?

7. Poky

Poky Banned

When my SO moves in this manner on me, I know I'm doing everything just right. I think the key to figuring this out is for you to "Listen" and "Hear" for any reactions, like moans (you are doing good) or sighs of dissatisfaction (you aren't even close). Girls move when it feels good and they like it, but if you are rough, she may just be trying to get away from you because it hurts. Pain doesn't mean pleasure for everyone so you must keep that in mind. If you aren't sure what is wrong, just ask her to show you how and where she likes to be touched. Be straight forward, don't pussyfoot around when it comes to her pleasure because in the long run, it mean you will be pleased as well!!!

8. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Well I have said it a hundred times communication is the best solution. She needs to be communicating with you what feels good and what doesn't. You need to sit down and talk togeather outside the bedroom, ask her what makes her feel good etc.. or what you could do to make it better, or in fact even show you.
    I am a mover, it is hard to hold be still unless you tie me down. LOL But I move all over the place due to the intensity of an O coming on.
    On the other part of your post, I kinda have to say, WOW!! I can't believe that she wants you to go wash your mouth out before kissing her after oral. I have a few questions though, Have you tried doing the romantic scene before foreplay? Hot bubble bath, full body massage etc... Just laying there carassing her, tell she gets all worked up? Toys is a option to, but unless she is comfortable in her own skin and knows what makes her feel good by her masterbating then this more then likely will remain an issue. Why does she insist that you wash your mouth out before kissing her? Does she give you blowjobs and do you make her wash out her mouth after words or? Just a few questions. Sounds like there is a talk in order here, a gentle one. Sit her down and ask her what you can do to make it feel better, or what she does to make herself O while being fingered etc...
    I know this reply is a little long but I wanted to make sure that I sort of hit everything here.
    Best wishes!!!

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

How old is your g/f, Alastair?

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Tell her to try tasting herself...if she likes it, then maybe she'll kiss you after you've gone down on her without needing you to clean up. Hell, exchanging some body fluids is part of the erotic enjoyment, IMHO!

For fingering her, you could have her sit in your lap or lie on top of you with her back to you. You can reach around her easily and rub all the good parts that she likes that way, plus hold on to her.

Someone who moves a little (or a lot!) is a good thing, IMHO...most of us ain't into necrophilia! :lol

BD

11. bucky

bucky New Member

I'm not so sure about that BD with what some of the guys say about there wives around here.:lol

Have you tried 69ing? Kind of hard for her to move around so much when you have her pinned at both ends. Just be careful she doesn't turn you into a eunich.;)

12. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Oh the places I could go with that sentence! Puss would have to ban me though... :lol

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go crack open a cold one...

NO YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE! I meant a beer, not a corpse! :lol

13. alastair907

alastair907 New Member

she is moving because she is enjoying it i have tryed diferent posisions and btw cowboy lover she is 29
    and she wont give me a bj becase one of her exs put her off them for life so 69 out of the question

14. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Damn you are bridging the age gap!

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Anything wrong with that?

16. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Nothing at all lass! I just was commenting on the age difference in reference to his original question. I know everyone has their sexual ... quirks and preferences, but it would seem to me that she would have a better idea of how to handle it, her (possibly) being older and experienced.

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Good point, and one that I missed. It would seem to me if she was experienced she would be less inhibited. But there are things I will not do sexually, so to each his/her own.

18. igor

Gold Member

Aww c'mon. What did her ex do? Put her off it for life? I can't buy that.

19. alastair907

alastair907 New Member

igor her words not mine she can be sick just bye talking or thinking about it

20. Dreama

Gold Member

I think it can happen, if the person you were with before made giving a blow job a painful experience. If you have a less than caring lover, it can be quite uncomfortable, I'm sure. But I would think if you had another lover later that was more considerate, they might consider giving it a try again. I know I would.