trying to find the right words

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by leroy457, Oct 22, 2007.

1. leroy457

leroy457 New Member

me and my g/f are envovled in activities but it always seems that im the only one "giving the pleasure" and i am trying to find a way to tell here maybe id like her to do something for me, do you have any sugestions?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Since your profile indicates you are 'highly educated in sex", you probably are aware that softly whispering your desires, while causing her to become intoxicated with your touch, is a good starting point. Not letting her feel that she's doing something 'wrong', but letting her feel that she is getting you so incredibly aroused that you are losing inhibitions... You don't have to stop the action in order to instruct her. Have your sensual words be part of the activity.

Talking during sex can be very stimulating to both parties.

3. leroy457

leroy457 New Member

thanks rose i appreiciate the help. I'll try that and see how it goes.

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

leroy457

Hmmmmmm ... riiiiiight

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

I think there's this erroneous belief amongst some women that as long as a guy gets off (i.e., has intercourse), he's perfectly satisfied. We're raised (most of us, anyway) to think guys are easy to please and women are the ones who need extra attention. And women do generally have to be "warmed up", while men are pretty much good to go if you point them in the direction of a naked woman ;) But that doesn't mean you don't deserve some extra attention of your own. Be direct, and as Rose has said, tell her what you'd like. Now that doesn't mean it's going to happen, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with expressing your desires in the bedroom.

Good luck to you!

Come now, he didn't say what kind of sex. For all we know, he may have graduated magna cum laude from Jurkoff University :shrug