Trying to change

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AndSoItWasWritten, Jan 24, 2011.

1. AndSoItWasWritten

AndSoItWasWritten New Member

Hey everyone,

I'm pretty much one of the shyest people in the world when it comes to sex. I have no clue why, I have not problem with it whatsoever but I can't flirt, talk about it, etc.

Can someone possibly tell me how to stop acting like I'm 12?

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Have you had sex?

3. AndSoItWasWritten

Ah....no. Not that I don't want to! Just haven't had the opportunity

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

you should explore your body first. get comfortable with your own self or you'll never let anyone else get comfortable with it

5. sinner

sinner New Member

Flirting is easy and you can practice here. Its a little different here than in real life because its anonymous and its more explicit than you would probably be face to face at first. Flirting can be telling jokes talking about movies music the weather or anything. Eye contact is important and gentle touches can help like grabbing a wrist or a pat on the back. As you build up the touching can be more intimate like a shoulder massage or a hug. Compliments are good for flirting and asking questions helps keep the conversation going. So... Can I buy you a drink? LOL

6. AndSoItWasWritten

I just feel so awkward when I think someone is flirting with me! I literally feel my face burning up.

I always thought I was pretty comfortable. Guys just make me nervous. Not in a bad way, just a little unprepared.

Sin, I would NEED a drink at any of those described moments! ^_^

7. nurseharley

Gold Member

if someone is flirting with you, it's obviously because their interested, always keep that in mind. you have the upperhand in the situation; take control. just be yourself, but it's natural to be a little nervous at first with a stranger so dont think too much of it

you might want to stay away from drinking though

8. sinner

sinner New Member

When it comes to drinking and flirting. I agree moderation is important otherwise you end up doing things you'll regret in the morning. Still, one glass of wine to take the edge off can be a good thing IMHO.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

I love your avatar.

Are you blushing yet? :p

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

It's like myself with girls before, I lost many chances.
    A word of advice, don't depend on alcohol too much when it comes to sex. Too drunk, a nice guy will probably prefer to wait another time,
    or not do it, maybe turned off too, like I would be. drunk sex .... not for me. Maybe later down the road with your regular partner someday.
    Also for your first time(s) you may regret being drunk, half drunk.
    Once you meet someone you trust take it slow. You talk about it more than just flirt with that guy, one day you start kissing, later on you touch, let him touch you .... make sure you touch and feel him too.
    Talk about it and make sure you don't rush, doesn't mean you go all the way if you do some touching, have boundaries.
    If someone cares he will take his time for you!!!!!!
    Then some time later you move on to please each other, hands, oral, you get the idea, things progress to your level of comfort.
    In my case it took long enough to move on to intercourse but there was a lot of hands on to good results, she was a virgin and she learned and enjoyed using her hands until ready. Oral waited until she did on her own and felt ready to receive it.

11. AndSoItWasWritten

I can understand that. Here's the thing though - I WANT to have sex, I want to kiss and oral and hands and all of the above. I'm just embarrassed to do so. Does that make sense?

I am NOT blushing because you like my avatar, no. ^_^

12. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Try exploring your body first. Buy a vibrator but don't get addicted to the vibrator. LOL I am sure I will be using that tonight.

13. AndSoItWasWritten

O_O...uhm, how exactly do I find a vibrator? I can't exactly walk to the nearest supermarket and expect to find one. I yea, hm, don't really know what else to say to that...

14. nurseharley

Gold Member

you could buy one online, or skip it and simply use your fingers.

15. AndSoItWasWritten

O_O okay...again, not too sure how to respond to that

16. Ready2Please

Gold Member

You can buy one online or do what Somewhat said but the vibrator will tickle your clit. :D

17. nyxx

nyxx New Member

everyone gets nervous, whether they admit it or not. i've been flirting for ahwhile, lol. usually when i don't realize it nothing is wrong, if i do realize i still get the butterflies in my stomach, hahah. just have to go with it, keep smiling, it helps get over the nervousness.

trust me, you've flirted a lot and only get nervous when you realize it or realize they're flirting with you. its already started, just roll with it. if they didn't like it then they would have pushed you aside already. you're good to go :)