Trying new things!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by confused08, Aug 30, 2008.

1. confused08

confused08 New Member

Does anyone else get just kind of bored and find themselves doing the same things in the bedroom time after time?

If I could ask what are some of the things people do to mix it up? Add a little spice?

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I'd say you've come to the right place!

- Lots of different positions...some are quite unique and feel quite different. Check something like some Kama Sutra sites.

- Dirty talk...whisper the nastiest things you can think of in your partner's ear.

- Tieing up/blindfolding and then tease, tease, tease

- Lick/suck with peppermint candy in your mouth

- Use some toys on your partner. (For ladies, surprise her...tie her up, blindfold her, turn the vibe on so she can hear it, and gently/slowly slide it down her body until you get to your destination...use very light pressure to work your way down, and take plenty of time!)

- Use a popsicle on your partner!

- Find out who your partner thinks is hot, blindfold him/her, and pretend you're that person.

- Tie-up/blindfold your partner and draw/temp tattoo/etc. on their genital area (not on the genitals, but as close as you can get...be sure to take your time and do lots of "unintentional" touching).

- Slowly run your hands all over your partner's body, with your fingertips just barely touching them. Then do it some more. Keep it slow, light, and very sensual. (You could also heat some massage oil, dip your fingertips in it, and leave an oil trail all over your partner's body while you're doing this. Haven't tried this but the thought just occurred to me!)

- Blindfold your partner, and gently touch an ice cube or popsickle to their body...rub it all over them just barely touching.

- Have your partner close their eyes, and breathe hot breath all over them...face, neck, shoulders, down their body, legs, genitals, everywhere. Get your lips as close as you can to their lips as if to kiss them, and just barely touch your lips to theirs, then pull away. (Probably a good idea to make sure you have fresh breath!)

- Use your imagination and come up with your own (then post it for us!)

- Find some erotic stories to read to your partner, or better yet, if you have good composition skills, write some kinky and nasty erotic stories with your partner in them!

I love to tease and be teased. I love to make my partner anticipate what I'm going to do, then have to wait for it. (I love getting the same thing back too!) I love a light touch. I love being touched all over, not just genitals (and I think most people do!) I love changing sensations.

HTH!
    BD

3. igor

Gold Member

Although our sex life has been pretty ordinary, and for the most part unimaginary, I never considered it as being boring. While we may not experiment in a lot of positions or do many "kinky" things, we do enjoy what we do. A lot of our limitations are due to back problems. You youthful members should be happy - remember that one day you will be AARP members too:lol

4. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Wow!! Looks like Bassdude has it covered!!!!So when we trying them all Bassdude?? LOL
    Well said, Bassdude I couldnt agree more!!

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Bassdude is a god, in my opinion.

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

;):dgrin:brow

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hardly! But flattery will definitely get you everwhere, sweet Dreama. :brow

8. Dreama

Gold Member

Any man who does that is a god among men in my book, hun. :drool

9. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Amen to that Dreama!!

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Aw, shucks...(where's a blushey smiley when you need one!)

Some other idears:

- Very lightly with your fingers, write little messages on your partner's body...back, stomach, whatever. "I love you", "You're so hot", whatever you're feeling at the moment. Make them have to read what you're writing. (Again, dipping your finger is some heated massage oil her might be a really cool sensation, then write your message in the massage oil...I'm definitely going to have to try this!)

- For the ladies, you can lick messages on her pubic area with your tongue (one of my personal favorites :brow). Draw the letters large and slow, and let her "read" what you're writing by feel only. Catch all the pink parts you can, and don't hesitate to use some exclamation points. ;)

BD

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thanks, Dreama! He is an absolutely fantastic lover. I am offering a special on him this month.. Free sex for all ladies who apply. He will travel. I owe him one! :D

12. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ladies, I only choose gentlemen who are excellent in bed and out....That's why I never did the one night stand thing. I only share my body with those who deserve it! :D

13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

:lol She's pimpin' me out again. "Go make some money for us honey!" :lol

BD

14. bucky

bucky New Member

Right on Igor, us AARP members need love too.:cheer:cheer
    While everything doesn't work as good as it used to we have tried many different things that have helped such as toys, lotions, different positions, and different locations. Just be imaginative and you will find a whole new world of sex out there.

15. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

BD awesome posts... I want you for a weekend :brow

16. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Can you see why I married this woman? :D

17. bucky

bucky New Member

OFF TOPIC:
    Dude, you could write volumes on why you married that woman, and she could do the same.;)

18. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

OFF TOPIC CONTINUED: BUCKY YOU ARE SO GOOD FOR ME! THANK YOU

19. Golden

Golden New Member

Why do you have to do it in the bedroom all the time? Ask her next time she's taking a shower if you can come with and see what it might lead to. Touching eachother private parts, going down on your SO/your SO going down on you, washing eachothers bodies etc :)

ps: if you can change the flow of water from the shower to a thin stream, then you could take it down on her and stimulate her clitoris. But this takes a little bit of practice to get it right as you got to know where to hit ''blindfolded'' if your kissing her and such. It might be hard to see if you get the right spot or not. And its not very sexy if your hitting her legs with the water instead.
    It might spice up things to get in the shower with her? If your not doing that stuff from before. Ask her and see how she reacts and take things from there.

20. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Hmmmm Something tells me those volumes would be filled with:

"OH MY GOD BABY"
    and
    "OH FUCK ME HARDER"
    and
    "OH I'M CUMMING!"
    and
    Assorted Moaning, Grunting, Screaming, and the sounds of beds breaking.

:D