[Male] Trying a Ring out...

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Beach, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Beach

Beach New Member

:p

#1 Beach, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Interesting. I'm clueless about such things; did you put it on when you were limp? It looks pretty tight to have been able to get it on over your balls and such when you were sporting a stiffy.

3. Beach

Beach New Member

I am as well...But I think they are cool as heck! I have, after some careful testing determined I can wear this throughout the day with no discomfort at all. Its just fun to have "Bling for your Thing!" lol ! Its a fun reminder of your sexuality thru out the day.
    The other aspect is mechanical. Once hard, it causes a slight (Fitting is important) restriction which gives you a more rigid rod and a much more intense release..(For me anyway.)

There is a huge discussion here anyone is interested...well not sure if Links are permitted but a google on the words "all things Cock Ring." will bring it up.

OH and to answer ur question- You definitely do this limp starting with one of the boys ...carefully pull one thru, then the other..Lastly and carefully again you tuck the shaft thru. Whalla your done and if fitted correctly cant fall off or cause and circulation issues.

-Walt

4. igor

Gold Member

As they say: NFW!

5. Beach

Beach New Member

Curious is NFW from a pain or thoughts of damage ? Or from the stigma of Cock rings being a predominantly a Homosexual toy?
    Either way its cool..to each their own !

I for one am having fun with em'..I have three now ! lol...

6. igor

Gold Member

NFW = No Fucking Way :lol

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

I didn't know it had homosexual associations.

8. Beach

Beach New Member

I was clear on the "No Fucking Way" Igor...Lol. It was *why* you felt that way I was curious about...
    Rocker, yeah so it appears anyway..I kept running into that whilst doing my sizing research.

9. igor

Gold Member

You've no doubt heard of Murphy's laws (whatever can go wrong will), well I'd get something like that on and either injure myself or not be able to get it off. I'd try a flexible one - one that can be easily removed though, if I thought there'd be any benefit from it.

10. Beach

Beach New Member

ah Lmao gotcha loud n clear ! I felt the same way and did the same thing starting w a rigid rubber one. After I felt comfortable I decided I wanted the metal. Metal definitely has a different feel to it...

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

Count me in on that too. I wasn't aware either.

12. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

I am not very familiar with these types of things. What is the purpose of wearing it?

13. igor

Gold Member

It's supposed to keep you hard longer, enhance the feeling of the erection (makes it seem harder and bigger), and possibly make you shoot harder/farther.

14. fantasien

fantasien New Member

No it doesn't atleast not much.

15. Mittimer

Gold Member

Coming from someone who sells sex toys and owns more then a hand full of various cock rings:

I know this is an old thread but I also know that the OP still comes around. I just wanted to add that it's NOT RECOMMENDED to wear cock rings for extended periods of times. They can and often times will cause damage to the nerves or bruising to the shaft. It's recommended that after about 20 minutes of use, to give your penis a breather. ESPECIALLY if you're new to using a ring.

Please be careful when using these if you still wear them for extended periods of time.

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for bumping this thread and making me smile. I'd forgotten all about the picture of Walt's yummy man meat.

Walt, I just gotta say, Mmmmm, baby, mmmmmmmm!

17. heelfetish

Gold Member

I might have to try a ring out one of these days. Not for extended periods, and probably not a rigid one... Think they have any with bunnies? I love fuzzy bunnies. They're so fuzzy!

18. Nobody

Nobody Member

I have a cockring, it's not metal like your own though. And I only wear it when I find myself with a girl who's promises far outstretch her abilities and skills. Hopefully no one I'll ever sleep with is here on this site ...if so, watch out if the cock ring makes an appearance ...and please don't be too shocked if I seem to be thinking of someone else. Hahaha, oh I'm a mean bastard.

19. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I used to live and work on a ranch. To make steers from bulls, we had to castrate them. One way to do this we used was a ring that was stretched around the bulls balls then let go tight. It would cut the circulation to the balls off and they would shrivel up and fall off in a few weeks. This reminds me of that, I would be afraid of cutting the circulation off. I have also read that they are for short time use. Too much bling could cost you your ding!

20. Beach

Beach New Member

Well That was a first CL..I have never A. Posted my Junk anywhere. and B. Had someone make a flattering comment on said Junk. Gotta say, I had quite a goofy grin when I read that...Lmao! And TY Btw ! :D

Yeah My interest in the Ring thing has waned. I Agree totally caution should be used with something that constricts. But IMO, if done properly can be worn for longer periods of time. I did a TON of reading on sizing and started conservatively.
    I stopped wearing out of the house due to the fact that many a time I'd sit a certain way and would pinch the hell outta myself ! = No Fun!

Speaking of constriction, did you all read about that dude they found dead with his junk tied to a tree by a rope !?? Apparently he couldn't get it undone and died from exposure ! YEASH

#20 Beach, Aug 19, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2010