[Ask a Girl] Truth About Penis Size?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by KYdaddy, Dec 15, 2011.

1. KYdaddy

KYdaddy New Member

Ok ladys, please be honest. I am avarage size, or maybe just a little bigger than avarage. The girl that I have ben with off and on sexually for a couple years now, told me the other night that her ex was hung like a horse, and she didn't like it, she said it hurt, but I am the perfect size, and I feel amazing. Then she said its not true that girls want a big penis. So, is bigger better?

2. subedai

subedai New Member

Re: Trueth About Penis Size?

Granting you are asking the women, I do have some thoughts on this. My lady once dated a guy who was much larger than me though I'm a healthy size for her. She says she felt sorry for the guy since he couldn't get it all in.

When researching toys "average size" appears to be the most popular, if that means anything.

Most importantly, technique and chemistry are the most important parts of sex, IMO. You have to learn a woman's body like you learn to drive a formula one race car, and it isn't easy since one's dignity is involved. Once you throw out the dignity, find the gspot, and learn to work her sex up you will have more than a big dick, way more.

Oh, and penis size appears to be much more of a man thing than a woman thing.

3. KYdaddy

KYdaddy New Member

Very well said, thanks.

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Woo Hoo I love penis size threads!

5. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

There are many threads about sizes.
    I prefer average. If its a lil smaller or bigger...no big deal, just depends how you use it. As long as my gspot gets some action...I'm happy. Now...hung like a horse...honestly, that's scary to me. I'm little so I wouldn't like something so big its bottoming out and feels like it's poking my stomach, and I wish not to have my hole stretched either. I like my glove to fit perfectly. Haha. :) I also like deep penetration and the balls smacking me so with a huge dick, that can not be done.

6. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

I personally don't like my kidneys re-aligned by horse cocks. It's a guy thing bout mines bigger than yours. Girls don't care it's wot yr skill level is and ability to seduce not jam it up till she can't move lol. Let's be honest would u like 8+ inches smashed into u n say wow that was good??? Lol

7. nyxx

nyxx New Member

answer in bold

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

There are a range of sizes of men, and there are a range of female preferences as well. The other thing is that men tend to think of size as length, where women are more likely to look for thickness (no prizes for guessing why). It's quite likely that some women find more than 7" length to be uncomfortable or painful, and other women might think that 7" isn't long enough (I should know because she didn't want to have sex with me because my 7" wasn't long enough for her).

In my experience, my thickness works for quite a few women, and I have had a fair number of women have sex with me once or many times primarily because of my size (and these women were often married to average-sized men). So for those women, size in a certain dimension made a difference, but not enough to leave their husbands and seek someone built like me. The other thing about thickness is that it's rare: maybe 1 in 50 or as few as 1 in 100 men have my 6.5" girth, where my length is rather common.

There really isn't any point posting these threads, because what suits your girlfriend or some of the women here might not suit others (my girlfriend told me that those who say size doesn't matter are either lying, or haven't experienced the right size yet).

9. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

For me sex without chemistry, emotional attachment is lackluster, too "trying" and I can't climax. Feel sorry for the fella whenever this is the case. Size doesn't matter to me it's the whole package :)

10. Moofafa

Moofafa New Member

I'm a guy and I agree. I couldn't get it up to screw a woman who wasn't interested in what I have to offer. Jacking off in front of a mirror would at least be erotic.

11. too_thick

too_thick Member

Most important is girth as it's the rarest.

the last guy said 1 in 100.
    I think it's more like 1 in 30,000.

Since the average is 4.5 to 4.75"

I'm hitting 6.4" to 6.5" girth since fixing my ED not to long ago.

12. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I'm all about "it's NOT what you got it's WHAT you do with it"! If you know how to use what you have to please your woman that is all that matters! I've had larger than I like, I've had smaller...in my experience the guys with larger didn't know how to use what they had. Was very uncomfortable and not enjoyable for me.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'd like to think my girth was 1 in 30,000 (rare treat). Size depends on what you're after: it certainly works for casual hook-ups in the Internet world. I'm seeing a couple on the 26th where she wants me to have sex with her and he wants to watch us, and that's all about my size. Then there's another married couple on the 1st of Feb where we both play, and that's about my size too. How many middle-aged men would have so many couples and women contacting them for casual sex (five couples and one woman so far this year)? In their dreams. Another woman who was looking for a guy to have a casual relationship with met up with me not knowing my size, and then she stopped looking, so I suppose she counts too.

But to go beyond casual sex? Well, I've been told by some women that thickness makes sex feel better, so it's part of the ingredients which make up a relationship too, as long as you know what to do with what you've got.