Trust

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by phantom76, May 7, 2006.

1. phantom76

phantom76 New Member

Do any of you have trust issues in your relationships? I have been with the same girl for the better part of a year now and really have no reason to think she is cheating on me but I'm having some nagging feelings that are really hurting our relationship. Like right now for example she's supposed to be out cloths shopping with her mom, I tried twice to get her on her cell and she doesn't pick up now the rational part of me says don't read anything into it. But the jealous side thinks maybe there is something else going on here too.. She's less physical then she used to be, doesn't tell me she loves me as much as she used to and just little stuff like that, she tells me it's because she has a lot on her plate right now but I dunno....:uhh::nerv

2. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I think that maybe you need to just sit down and have serious conversation with her. There cannot be a successful relationship without trust. I am not very great at giving advice, but I think that is a good place to start. Have you tried talking to her already? Like a real conversation with no distractions, just the two of you talking? Don't hold back tell her exactly how you feel and ask her what you need to. Good luck. I hope this helps.

3. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Phantom 76,

What questions could you ask GF to get a conversation going?

What "I feel" statements could you prepare for opportunities to discuss your feelings?

What "I wish" or "I would Like" statements can you make?

What do you have to offer GF? How is your self-confidence?

How are your listening skills? Search this board for Listening. What courses and books do you know about for becoming a better listener, able to draw out all ideas from GF?

What interruption options do you have? If GF is feeling down or grumpy, do you have a space giving mechnism that is comfortable for you both?

It does not seem that you have your boundaries set, so you feel comfortable with yourself, if GF is going through some changes. What are your pull-back options? How can you demonstrate you comfort in giving space? Earlier than later?

So I am suggesting having a plan to deal with human frailities, rather than trying to trust your GF. The trust you should develop is trust in yourself to know how to handle various situations that may arise.

What are your other complaints aobut GF? What complaints or suggestions do you make to her? How do you let her know she should feel good about herself? How do you turn her on, before foreplay?

4. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

Master and I have complete trust for each other. you have to
    in a replationship. He is the one I trust, and we share everything and are very open with each other. I live by some simple rules I always have. Always be honest with each other, trust each other, never go to bed upset work out ur problem before u turn off the light, and always let the other person know how u feel and that u love them.

Here is a little secret of my own (which it isn't really a secret since I'm sure he knows :D ) I love him with all my heart and I do hope that he asked me to marry him cause I don't want to spend my life with anyone else. I will always be his til my dying day.