[Ask a Girl] Trunoff or Not

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by rescuer, Oct 13, 2013.

1. rescuer

rescuer Member

Ladies,If you were dating a guy and right before the 2 of you started having sex,he tells you that he has to use a device in order for him to get an erection and that when he cums while he is inside of you that nothing comes out of his cock when he ejaculates.He also tells you that this was due to him having prostate surgery because he had prostate cancer.Would you have sex with him anyway?Would very much like your thoughts on this PLEASE!! Thanks.

2. Bunnyx

Gold Member

I don't really think, if you're in a serious relationship/dating, that right before you have sex would be the time to discuss this. And if in that serious relationship/dating, I think finding out something that serious (previously having prostate cancer) right before you have sex, would be a mood-killer considering there would be other issues and concerns to discuss. That being said, if discussed at a different time than right before having sex, it wouldn't be a turnoff, in my opinion.

3. rescuer

rescuer Member

What if she knew that he has had prostate cancer and had surgery to take his prostate out and he has been cancer free and back sexual active like a few years before they met and they end up becoming sexual active,but she didn't know that he needed this device to get an erection and she didn't know any cum shoots out of him when he cums.would that suprise you if he told you that?Would you have sex with him or not because he don't ejaculate any cum anymore?

4. Bunnyx

Gold Member

It's all about discussion and personal feelings. In a serious relationship, there would be more concerns (like would kids ever be possible, etc) than just the fact that there's no cum. Putting all that aside and assuming those issues were dealt with, it would obviously surprise me to be told something like that, but just because a guy doesn't cum doesn't mean that sex can't be fun.

#4 Bunnyx, Oct 13, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Put it this way rescuer; if a woman told you that she has had a total hysterectomy including the ovaries due to cancer and that as result she is on HRT would that put you off having sex with her?
    It would not be a problem for me, in fact that would redouble my effort to make it a pleasurable experience for her.
    Bad things happen, we adapt then move on.

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Ibush has it right. When he says "Bad things happen, we adapt and move on." That's the way it should be. Be honest and open with whomever you're with PRIOR to having sex. If you're in a relationship that can move into the sexual realm, then be honest, tell them you have to use a device, that you don't actually have any cum shots but you still orgasm. If anything, that may be better for them. No risk of pregnancy, you can likely bareback if you're clean STD wise. It would be fantastic in a lot of ways.

If it doesn't bother YOU that you have this issue, then it likely wont bother then woman.

7. rescuer

rescuer Member

Thank you Ibushwalker, you and Mittimer knows what I am exactly asking here.The reason that I wanted the women opinions what that,I know that when women are having sex with a guy especially bareback,they be execting the guy to cum inside of them.Having to use a advice to get an erection isn't really a concern,it's the part of cumming inside the woman and I figured if the woman knew that if the guy cums,but nothing comes out of him when he does would be a trunoff to a woman and she wouldn't want sex with him.Ibush,If a woman told me that and wanted to still be sexual active with me,I would still except her for who she is and No it wouldn't be a turn off to me.
    To be honest with you,I was with a woman and things had started getting really serious between us 2 and I wanted to be up front and honest with her.The next thing I knew was that she called,told me that she didn't think things was going to work out.She was the one who wanted to take things further in the first place.
    Thanks you all for your answers.

#7 rescuer, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2013