True Story

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by alwaystry, Nov 7, 2013.

1. alwaystry

I thought I would share a great past experience.....

I had a sexy friend named Jen that I had worked with ,young ,great tits , sultry smile. We hung out a lot and never had an awkward moment and one day two friendsand us decided to rent a house together.Sometimes late at night I would awake to the sounds of sex and obviously I would have to investigate a little and walk down the hall to hear better and maybe get a glimpse and usually just go back and masturbate to what I just heard. Jen was avery perky little hot firecracker in great shape and was a huge turn on. She figure this out one day due to a creeky floor board and after the guy had left she wandered towards my room and pushed the already cracked door open and peaked her head in and caught me vigorusly stroking my cock , I froze as she walked in , I didn't know what to do. It was dark but I could see she was naked . She closed the door and started walking towards me and said " I figured you could here us before but now I know! " I covered up a bit and said 8 was sorry?? . She said " no need to do that , it's hot! And I have seen you masturbate. Before , you really should close your door all the way if you don't want people to know. I have peeked in and then wentback to my room to diddle myself to the thought. You have a nice cock....this is why I leave my door cracked also, so you can hereme getting fucked.".
    Just then she grabs my hand and puts it to her pussy. It was soaking wet ,very warm...and wide open. All I could do is moan and start fingering her. She flung the blanket off me and straddled my face in a 69 position and said " eat my freshly fucked pussy , he had a big dick but I didn't finish and I have wanted this for a while". She then stuck my cock in her mouth and started to suck HARD. I started to lick, suck , and nibble with passion. She was dripping wet and tasted great , smoothly shaven. I daringly started to lightly lick her asshole as I fingered her and she started quivering and took her mouth off my cock ,still stroking it and moaned as she came on my face hard! Plenty of juice, I don't know if it was all hers. She jumped up turned around and said " I fucking needed that" she slid down on my cock ,it slid in very easly and felt great. As she road increasingly faster she says " you loved hearing me get fucked didn't you? You like eating that freshly fucked pussy didn't you? I used tocum thinking of you listening! I hoped you would walk in on us and stick your cock in my mouth....or maybe in my ass! Your cock is great! I wanted both! I want you to fuck my ass !!". All I could do is moan and nod yes. She turned over on her hands and knees , I gently gave it a lick and slowly slid in. I loved feeling my balls bounce against that great ass, she moaned and quivered as she reached under and rubbed her clit. I was getting close and she could tell so she said" I want you to cum on my face , I want to see you close up stroking that cock, I want to see you cum!" I pulled out and stood up she got on her knees and started rubbing her tits and licking her lips as I jacked awayand came hard withone powerful pump across her faceand several streams on to her tits. She licked her lips and played with the cum on her tits with one hand and squeezed myballs with the other. I sat don out of breath and just said wow! She stood up and said " we have GOT to do this again! " she stood up and walked out of the room to the shower. I layed there rubbing my cock in amazment and then fell asleep.....
    Our relationship continued after that...maybe next time I'll tell the story our swingers party day....

The end.

#1 alwaystry, Nov 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013
    Mb91 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

That was hot
    I hope you walked in on her and her next guy. He didn't know what was going on but all of a sudden this guy with a great cock starts fucking his girls ass. You two have a "fuck-off" so to speak.

If I'd ever have a threesome that would be the way to go !

Married M Nh likes this.
  3. alwaystry

Lol thanks. Sorry about some typo os and wasn't written in proper form but it did happen! And no, I did not walk in on her next guy because I bacame the main man and we started an open relationship and did some swinging so no walking in was needed!

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

You totally ruined a good story line!!!!

5. alwaystry

Lol I am sorry! You could always write a story on how it SHOULD have gone.

6. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Oh my. Very nice.

7. sayss18

Gold Member

Great story, this got me really horny.

8. alwaystry

Thanks! It was a great time! Glad you enjoyed,feel free to rub one out!

9. HotForHoney

Gold Member

10. Silverfox

Gold Member

Fuck yeah!

When I was younger, in college, I was in a band. We were on the road staying in hotels. We didn't have a lot of money so we had to double up. My buddy and I were sharing a bed. We were good friends, but in now way attracted to each other. It was like, "Dude, move over, you're on top of me."

We were playing in Kansas City, where my buddy was from, so some of his friends came to see us play. After all the sets, and we were done, we went back to our hotel, with extra people in tow, and proceeded to get completely blitzed. My first experience with marijuana. We were partying in one of the girls rooms. So after I became so drunk, and high on so many joints I can't remember how many, I decided to finally go to my room because I kept falling down.

I walked to the room, staggering, and if I remember correctly I banged my head on the door frame after I got the door open. I got pissed because, fuck, I really smacked my skull. Anyway, I walked into the room and there on the bed, my buddy was fucking a girl (Who I later found out was one of his ex-girlfriends). I mean the bed was jumping. I stood there looking at them, because at first I wasn't sure what I was seeing. But, I was in such a state that I thought, fuck it, I've got to go to bed. So I stripped and laid down next to them. I closed my eyes to drift off, but the bed was shaking so much I couldn't. Again, I got pissed because I really just wanted to go to sleep.

I punched him in the arm and attempted to ask him when they were going to be done, but I'm sure none of the words made sense. The girl finally became aware that I was there and grabbed my arm and pulled. So I rolled over and she kissed me somewhere on my face. I think I remember her telling me to "Come on", but I'm a little blurry on that. Again, a little blurry on this, I remember that we were all laying on each other, and I distinctly remember him saying, "Oh, hey dude." I don't remember when my boxers came off, but I do remember fucking her, and I do remember getting sucked, but again I'm a little blurry. I don't actually remember if it was her, because I don't exactly remember seeing her face.

The next day we woke up, and the girl got this surprised, then disturbed look on her face. She got off the bed, and I think I remember her picking something up from the floor, but my head was splitting and I felt like I was going to throw up. I'm pretty sure she went into the bathroom and got dressed, but I do remember her trying to get the room door open, and I do remember her leaving. Never saw her again. And I did finally throw up.

My buddy and I finally left the room to get coffee. I still have this strong memory that I really needed coffee. We had to run across I-70 to get to the restaurant. Madness. We didn't talk to each other or look at each other, the way guys get when they're uncomfortable. We just drank the coffee and then ran back across the highway. Sometime, later that day he finally looked at me and asked, "Dude, did you touch me?" I said, "I don't think so." Then I asked him the same question, "Did you touch me?" I remember, he got this pissed, scared look on his face and said, "I ain't no fag." We never talked about it again, although we were a little uneasy with each other for a few days. I haven't seen him in years, I don't actually know where he lives.

So, for me, I did walk in on them, but I stayed. Had a few firsts. Weed and group sex, and to this day, I'm not really sure who was sucking my cock. True story.

11. alwaystry

Lol kind of a funny story , I like it! Rough awkward morning though

12. Country_Lily

Gold Member

How sweet was that! I can't wait to hear more, it was such a big turn on. I'm glad you got the girl in the end x

13. alwaystry

Thanks! I hope it turns everyone on...it does me! And at some point I will write about my mfm , or couples swap or my trip to a swingersclub! I have to go with true stories due to the lack of writing ability.

14. Country_Lily

Gold Member

I like both but true stories are the best, words just come so easy to describe what you were doing if you have actually done it :D so I can't wait to read more.

15. pb_j

Gold Member

Wow that was hot!