True story - part 2 with my friends wife

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Priapism47, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Priapism47

Gold Member

The girlfriend I had after that first threesome was a girl named Tracy. She was a complete nymphomaniac.

She was the first of my girlfriends that I shared. She kinda trained me in the art of threesomes.

This is what happened the first time of many that I shared her.

We were at my best friends house. The one who let me fuck his wife. He kept telling me that night how he wanted to fuck Tracy.

One thing led to another. I told her we're going home and Jeff was coming with us. Me and her started making out in front of him, I told her to suck his cock, she unbuckled his pants and started giving him head.

I took off her panties and started fucking her from behind while she was blowing him.
    Then we traded places, he started fucking her pussy just fine. But before long pulled out saying he couldn't continue.

After a couple weeks we were at his house again. He had talked his wife into wanting to kiss Tracy.

To make a long story short. We got drunk I watched as both of them sucked his cock, then they sucked mine kissing each other in between, I started fucking his wife and he started fucking Tracy next to each other on the couch.

It was hot, then in the middle of it he pulled out saying he can't do it. (fuck another chick). So I stopped fucking Sylvia also.

He went to his room for awhile then came back out and started kissing his wife, next we were both fucking our own women.

Then he got up and left again, Sylvia looked lost but she stayed on the couch and diddled herself while I continued to fuck Tracy.

Sylvia looked left out. This was the first time I shared Tracy, but I had been invited to fuck Sylvia on several different occasions.

She looked so hot next to us with her legs spread, diddling her clit. I kept looking at her while I was fucking Tracy then our eyes met and she gave me a little smile and that's all it took.

I pulled out of Tracy, moved in between Sylvia's spread legs pulled my cock up to her sexy untanned triangle and began rubbing my cock on her pussy, soon I was fucking her slow with deep long strokes.

Before long I was fucking her hard, when out of the corner of my eye I saw Jeff come out of the room. I think he was shocked to see me fucking his wife after he couldn't fuck Tracy. He watched me slamming my cock into his wife for a minute or so, but when she started moaning and grinding her pussy back against me, he went back into the room and never came back out.

His wife and I fucked for another 15 minutes or so when Tracy moved over and started kissing her and sucking her nipples, that put me over the edge and I came hard up in her.

I pulled out, Tracy and her continued to make out. Eventually tracy was eating her pussy, while I was fucking Tracy. I had all kinda crazy sex with her and Tracy that night.

As It turns out Jeff was going back to the room to do cocaine. Their marriage went downhill fast after that night.

That was the last time I fucked his wife, although her and tracy got together on several occasions. Tracy was fucking her with a strap-on, coming home and telling me about it as we had sex.

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Lesson learned for any future attempt anywhere.
    The guy can't do it, it's over right away before it turns worse.
    Odd how he was fine sharing his wife but unable to enjoy someone else with all approving, but I can't judge.

3. Priapism47

Gold Member

Their divorced now, she slept with a couple of his other friends behind his back they split up and she started dating this huge muscle bound black guy for a couple weeks He moved to New York.

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Too bad it happened that way for the couple, but it is what it is.
    Had only one 3some. He was coaching her to give me a slow BJ which was going to make me cum but she kept going fast.
    He wanted to see me cum in his wife's mouth.

the other times I met a couple it was for titfuck in front of hubby, and strip show for another woman in front of her male friend for her to give me a HJ, it became a titfuck after some stroking, they were so nice to have I could not resist and she never had it before.

Mikey22 likes this.
  5. Witoutit

Gold Member

I fucked one of my friend's wives one night after we left the bar. She initiated the whole thing. He was home and she was out with girlfriends. They left and I took her home, after I took her out and fucked the hell out of her. She didn't look too good when I dropped her off at home.

Invigorated likes this.
  6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Wondering if she went home to tell the story only to have sex again, or she was sneaky cleaning herself up after.

Witoutit and Mikey22 like this.
  7. Priapism47

Gold Member

Not to be bragging but I've fucked so many wives in front of their husbands I might have lost count. That's only because I seek them out though. You just have to know where to look and how to get their attention

Mikey22, Mywife4u and Invigorated like this.
  8. Invigorated

Gold Member

Shweeeeeeeet ;)

Witoutit likes this.
  9. Joboo6

Gold Member

One of the things that bothered me about our 3some was how my wife sucked his dick. She never really liked sucking my dick but she was all over his. She sucked on his balls and she had never sucked on mine and after he came she sucked on his dick after he pulled it out of her pussy. She had never done that to me, I had never even cum in her mouth and she's sucking his cum covered dick after he pulled it out of her.

10. Priapism47

Gold Member

It was just most likely just the heat of the moment why she did it. She probably didn't realize that you would be bothered. She might have been doing what she thought you wanted to see. It all sounds pretty hot.

11. Joboo6

Gold Member

Well, he was a good bit bigger than me and I think the visual excited her, you know, her first big one.

12. Joboo6

Gold Member

Not surprised, that's a nice cock.

13. Priapism47

Gold Member

Thanks, but it's truly not that big.

14. Joboo6

Gold Member

Looks bigger than average

15. Joboo6

Gold Member

Probably larger than most of the wives are use to?