True story of the best sex of my life!

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by lynnaloch, Mar 25, 2007.

1. lynnaloch

lynnaloch Banned

My friends Mark and Stacy spent the night this past Friday night. It was pretty much understood when they came over that we were going to have a threesome. We had been talking about it for a while. We sat around for a few hours, talking and drinking, before we got down to business. We’d gotten into a conversation about spanking and Mark asked me if he could spank me. I agreed, and he bent me over a chair and whacked my ass twice. He said later that he’d hit me so hard his hand hurt, but it sure felt good to me! I gasped and moaned each time his hand struck.

Mark told me to run upstairs to get my riding crop. It’s pink and black, with a leather heart at the end. Stacy immediately snatched it away from me. I sat next to Mike and without a word, he grabbed my hand and yanked me over his lap, baring my ass. Stacy didn’t bother warming up; she laid into me with full force. I was only able to handle five or six strokes. My whole ass was bright red and welted. When he let me up, I wasn’t able to sit down for a few minutes. Then the blood really began to rush to the area. My ass and pussy began to tingle and I couldn’t sit still – I squirmed and wiggled.

It was Mark’s turn next. We allowed him to stand, instead of bending over. He didn’t want to pull his pants down, but Stacy forced him to. We took turns whacking his ass with the crop. It left little heart-shaped red marks everywhere it hit. When Stacy took her turn, I ran upstairs for a couple of vibrators, getting my first glimpse of Mark’s beautiful dick as I passed him.

When I came back downstairs, with my rabbit vibe and my G-spot vibe, Mark had Stacy down on her knees by the couch, wearing nothing but her shirt. He invited me to feel how wet she was. I stroked her pussy and slipped a finger into her. Mark gestured to the vibrators and I chose the G-spot one. Stacy had never before used a vibe, and I thought this one would be a good introduction. It was a good choice – she started moaning loudly and trembling as I fucked her with the vibe and Mark rubbed her asshole. After a bit, Mark took over with the vibe, fingering me with his free hand and kissing me. I slapped Stacy’s ass between kisses, making her jump and squeal. I thought she was going to chew through my couch cushion when she had her first orgasm of the night. Mark pulled the vibe out of her and tasted the tip, then offered it to me to lick clean. He dipped his fingers into her pussy and gave those to me to lick, too.

Stacy climbed up on the couch and I licked her pussy for a while. I slid one finger into her pussy at first, progressing later to two, then three. Mark had told me she liked to be stuffed, and she did! Every time I added a finger, her moans intensified. When I stopped to take a breather, she sat up and told Mark she wanted to see him fuck me. He immediately slapped on a condom and positioned himself behind me. I moved up to Stacy’s tits and began sucking and biting them as Mark worked his cock into me. It took a while because he was so big. He started to thrust gently, but I told him I liked it hard. He laughed and starting pounding me. I was unable to continue sucking on Sarah’s tits. All I could think about was the cock pounding my pussy. I laid my head on her chest, helpless to do anything but cry out each time his dick slammed into me. I could feel Sarah laughing at my reaction.

When Mark sensed the sensations were overwhelming, he stopped to give me a break. Stacy said she wanted a turn and ordered me down on the floor. Mark pulled off the condom and fucked her as she licked my pussy. I have a triangle piercing and she has a tongue piercing, and we all had a good giggle when the two piercings locked together for a moment.

When I got a leg cramp and had to sit up, Mark decided it was my turn to be fucked again, since Stacy got to enjoy him all the time. She laid on the couch again and I began fucking her with the rabbit vibe. She really got into that one. Mark put on another condom and told me he was going to fuck me slowly so he could watch Stacy enjoy the vibe, but I told him that if he was going to do something, he’d better do it right. He agreeable began fucking me hard again. Too bad for Stacy, this distracted me from the job at hand and it was all I could do to hold the vibrator in her pussy as I moaned loudly, my face buried in the couch cushion. I must have done something right, as the rabbit vibe gave her two more orgasms!

Stacy was done for the night at that point, but I asked permission to suck Mark’s cock. He wiped the lube from the condom off of it and I knelt between his knees. I took as much of him into my mouth as I could, but he was so big that I still left an inch or two at the base. After a few minutes, he told me that there were still some things down there that needed attention. I took the hint and began licking and sucking on his balls. I sucked him for about 45 minutes, alternating between his balls and his dick, with some deep throating tossed in there for good measure. Because of the alcohol he’d consumed, it would have taken him several hours to orgasm, so I didn’t get to enjoy the taste of his cum, but I appreciated what I got!

I hope they decide to come visit again soon!

2. jimmy_tango1uk

jimmy_tango1uk New Member

wow! is that a true story?
    I would love to come and visit! haha
    I've never had the pleasure of indulging in a threesome, but it really is on my to do list!
    Well, that and about a hundred other things!
    do you mind me asking where you're from?

3. lynnaloch

lynnaloch Banned

Yes, it's true. Hence the title. LOL! Send me a PM if you want to know where I'm from.

4. JonnyK

JonnyK New Member

Great detail and very intimate. Seems like you enjoyed it. I'm waiting for the right time and opportunity, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

Keep writing and tell us more juicy stories!

5. Lupus77

Lupus77 New Member

The wife and i joke about threesomes a bit, and i have even written a story or two about them, teying to judge her reaction. Yours seems to have been a good experience. Great story

lupus

6. racefreak

racefreak New Member

excellent threesome story

7. noturbanski

noturbanski New Member

stories are so much better when they're true... then you know someone actually experienced it... a little jealous...

8. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Wow sounds like a good time!

9. saml

saml New Member

Lucky man. Very hot story.

10. Irondoctor

Irondoctor New Member

Lucky man indeed

11. dean159

dean159 New Member

I wish i was the guy