True or False.... Are girls . . .

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ItsAllMe, Aug 3, 2007.

1. ItsAllMe

ItsAllMe New Member

Are girls intimidated by better looking guys... I guess what Im trying to ask is there less chance you come on to a better looking guy if you sort of felt he didnt want to have anything to do with you or ... fuck this is hard to ask I think you might have a fair idea what I mean. Because my friend and I, shes a chick were talking about it and she said most girls would easily be intimidated by me if I didnt offer any real good attention... I unno I hope that kinda makes sense

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

So your meaning your a realy hot looking guy, and your wondering if females would feel intimidated to go up to you and chatter to you, because of your stunningly handsom looks ?

Well i know for me because i am a super stud, females never even come up and say word one to me when im out ( even if they did i sadly wouldnt understand much of what they were saying hehe).....lol.....maybe they are just repulsed by my looks ...

But seriously some females will see you as mr joe average others will be flustered by you.....its the same with most things in life theres never one answer that can fit all peoples ideas.

3. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

They could be....
    Even an attractive girl wants to see some sign from the hot guy she has her eye on. A little eye contact....a smile...give us something.

I know it drives me crazy when a hot guy is around and he appears to be paying no attention to me. :p If he wants my attention, he needs to let me know.

4. Pride

Pride New Member

Hmm good question. I myself hear i am a very good looking person. I have never had a girl say other wise to be totally honest. But i dont necessarily think that of myself. Problem is i am pretty shy when it comes to approaching girls. But yet i have never really had a girl approach ME. Which is one reason i kind of am unsure about myself. I have friends which i am supposedly better looking than. But they have been approached by girls. Several times while im not quite sure its EVER happened to me. I wish it would happen. As i seem to never have the balls to do it myself.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's depends on how drunk I am. If I am stone cold sober when a hot guy walks into the room, I am terrified. After having a few drinks, all bets are off. :D

6. Dreama

Gold Member

It depends on how the person carries themselves and acts. A hot guy can be approachable depending on the type of personality he has. If a person seems full of themselves, I won't even consider it. If they seem like a down to earth, cool person, I will.

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

I agree with your friend, make your interest unmistakably apparent. If I notice a gorgeous guy staring at me, my first thought is, "Oh no, do I have a booger hanging out of my nose?!" I get a sudden urge to grab a mirror to check myself out :lol

8. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

If there was no sign that he was interested (ie no eye contact etc) then i would not approach a guy whether he was stunning or ugly as sin. But i would probably be more nervous with someone i found very attractive.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Exactly, there's a lot more to how people think you look than just what you see standing looking back at you in the mirror.

10. ItsAllMe

ItsAllMe New Member

Yeees Dreama agreed - Im one of the guys who is mostly doing the fucking around at parties with my buddies... but yeah its not something Im trying to brag about :S Its just Im wondering... all these replies help

11. cook74

Gold Member

Girls never talk to me either, I thought it was because I was ugly and thin, but maybe its because Im really hot. Thanks for changing my perspective:woohoo

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yeah, guys never talk to me either. When I ride the bus, both men and women avoid me like the plague. No one sits down next to me, even if there are no other empty seats. It must be because I'm so beautiful and intimidating. :p

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Hahaha.........no harm in seeing it from a different perspective..........but seriously when ive gone to clubs pubs im mostly ignored, when i walk down the street, mainly im ignored..so its either im one ugly mother plucker.....or im to hot and females have no idea how to aproach me ( and i consider myself a very easy going person )

14. hydrau

hydrau New Member

(let the girl she lets you) that is apopular openion
    she can find million lovers but how many lovers the boy can find

15. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

When I was 17 or 18 I broke up (temporarily) with my steady gf and picked up a gal one night who had the reputation of being "easy". We made out pretty heavily -- to the point of me giving her head, but she wouldn't have sex with me. She said I was too popular.

Huh?

She said I'd never be serious about her because I could have any girl. Now that was news to me, but it was the nicest turndown I've ever had. She was somewhat right, though; she would have been a one-night-stand. She said if I'd take her out on a date it would be different. I never did.

16. cook74

Gold Member

???

Anyone can make mistakes with spelling or even grammar when posting a reply but....

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'm betting English isn't his best language.

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Remember cook :) not everyone that comes here has the first language of english...

19. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

If an incredibly handsome man KNOWS h is incredibly handsome, it can be bad. It may lend itself to arrogance - and that will turn most women off big-time!

On the other end of the spectrum, when a woman is self-confident, I really don't believe a hot guy will scare her off. Most people tend to stay within their own realm of beauty (if that makes any sense :ugh) so if you're interested in a woman that perhaps is lower on the food-chain of hot-ness, it will be up to YOU to let her know you're interested... that you think she's interesting and that you would like to know her better. Just a human nature/relationship law that doesn't seem to change with time. :shrug

20. ItsAllMe

ItsAllMe New Member

Well these girls arent unattractive thats forsure I dont think theyd be any lower nor higher