True dream fuck with my wife

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by oldkinky, Jun 25, 2007.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Last night I shaved and did a little trim on my pubic hairs. After a shower I put on my PJ'S and started doing some things on the computer. I heard the water running as DW was taking a shower. I continued on the computer for a while. I could hear the TV in the bedroom, but I thought it was just a regular program. Little did I know until DW called me to come in the bedroom. There she was in bed watching an orgy DVD with a realistic dildo in her hand. My PJ'S came off as my dick was suddenly rock hard. She said "Do you want to see me fuck myelf with this strange dick?" Of course I said yes-I love to watch a dildo go in and out of her pussy as we fantasize that we are having a threesome. She lubed the dildo and inserted all 8 inches in her pussy. I couldn't resist any longer as I went down on her licking her clitoris while she move the dildo in and out of her pussy. After abour 5 minutes she said " I am about to cum". And cum she did. Withdrawing the dildo she licked her juices off of the dildo. She said "I want to lick that precum off of your big dick". She said "Now put your big, hard dick in me and fuck me hard". Needless to say I was about to explode. Her wet, tight pussy felt so good as I put my dick in. We switched to doggy so we could watch the orgy DVD. She said "Your big hard dick fills me up-fuck me-fuck me!!". I told her that she is the type of f**k that men dream about. As I pushed my dick deep in her I started cumming trigering her with another orgasm. I withdrew my cum-covered dick and she lightly licked the cum off. Every time we fuck it seems to be better than the one before. We told each other how much we enjoyed it and off to sleep.

Mb91 likes this.
  2. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

very hot dude, it got me hard

3. jonjon89

jonjon89 New Member

and me

4. richie166

richie166 New Member

me 2, I'm jealous lol

5. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Watched a DP DVD last night as we both masturbated. She used a dildo and her fingers as I used our pocket Rocket on my dick. She was close to cumming as she took the dildo out and put it in her mouth. I immediately went down on her while she came. Then we kissed deeply sharing juices as I put mt dick in her in the doggy position so we could watch the DVD. When they started doing DP we were both real hot. My wife loves to fantasize about having two dicks in her. It was all we could do to wait, but to no avail as I filled her with cum as she had another orgasm. What a fuck!!!

Mb91 likes this.
  6. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Really hot story! Loved it! Very vivid! Shower sex is fun.

7. noturbanski

noturbanski New Member

very hot man...

8. don_pattuci

don_pattuci New Member

:phat :bow

9. wirth87

wirth87 New Member

10. rockstarbass1

rockstarbass1 New Member

That's was amazing! Get it up for me!

11. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Had some great oral last night. After some foreplay I went down on her and she came in no time. Then she said "I want to suck your big dick". It wasn't long before I filled her mouth with cum. Great orgasm.

Mb91 likes this.
  12. gitt

gitt New Member

you quite enjoy your life~~ummm

13. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife is such a good fuck. Last night we began as usual watching a group sex DVD(XXX On Demand) with our toys and lubes on the bed. We talked about group sex as we masturbated together. Then she lubed our jack rabbit type toy(Purple Titan) and inserted it. In a few minutes she was cumming. I love to watch and hear her cum. My dick was rock hard so she took it in her mouth for a few minutes. She said put your big dick in me and lets have a wild fuck. What an invitation. We continued fucking as I kissed her and sucked on her boobs. I told her how good she is and how tight she is. I told her that she is the best fuck I ever had and she said there is nobody that can fuck like I can. With all this It wasn't long until we were both real close as I filled her with cum triggering a wild orgasm from her. We just lay in each others arms telling each other how great it was. Then I withdrew my dick and she licked the cum off. Then off to sleep satisfied.

Mb91 likes this.
  14. sbdude

sbdude New Member

Good story short and to the point

15. dean159

dean159 New Member

You're pretty lucky