trouble

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by joey3145, Jul 11, 2007.

1. joey3145

joey3145 New Member

we have sex so much, but it never works for her she always says it hurts or doesnt feel good, when giving oral it feels good for her rarely.

help!?

2. Brick

Brick New Member

I think you need to talk with you SO about this. Sounds like he/she may not be comfortable with you, but is doing it because he/she may feel like she has to. That's my guess....more detail may help.

How often do you have sex? What's her prior sexual history like? How long have you been together?

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

She may also need to see a doctor. A gynecologist can rule out any medical/physical "malfunctions".

4. joey3145

joey3145 New Member

idk she must be comforatable her sex history before me is nonexistant i was her first we4ve been dating for 3 years now and have sex for about 1 year and a half. its alaways been like this help!

5. joey3145

joey3145 New Member

help plz

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

When pain is involved, only a doctor can really name the problem. I had pain during intercourse for years, and the gynecologist finally found a small mass on my cervix, removed and biopsied it, and I've had no more pain. No, it should not still cause her pain to have intercourse after a year and a half. The doc can rule out any medical concerns, and offer more suggestions than we can. Sorry that we don't seem more helpful.

7. joey3145

joey3145 New Member

well i dont think its caused by a medical problem because it works for her sometimes but after a while it will start to hurt her like she seems uninterested

8. Brick

Brick New Member

Women are different from men. If the emotional connection is missing, she's not going to be able to relax and enjoy it. You're her first, right? Sounds to me like she may not be "into" sex. 18 is still kind of young (I don't mean that in a condescending way), and she may not really be ready for a sexual realationship. Maybe she feels pressure or expectations? All of these things are going to affect her interest in sex.

Seriously, you need to have an honest talk with her. And be honestly prepared to lay off the sex for a while.

9. Halogen

Halogen New Member

It should never hurt. Never ever ever. Even if it only hurts 2 our of 5 times, that's still an issue. If it's psychological, she still needs medical attention. Sex should never ever ever hurt.