Trouble Penetrating

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by enz660, Oct 19, 2008.

1. enz660

enz660 New Member

My girlfriend likes missionary, but she is still very very tight, I get her very wet, and I try penetrating from this position that she likes and find it very frustrating because my penis is bent downwards. Will it be easier in doggy style position where I dont have to worry about crushing her when im on top and I can actually see where im sticking it in? Will penetration be easier? Thanks.

2. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Use lube. You will probably have no problem at all.

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

You should never crush her by putting all your weight on her. Support yourself on your elbows or hands, and your knees. Also, support yourself with one arm as to not put your weigh on her, and guide yourself in. Get her to help. Once you are in if you are supporting yourself she should not have a problem, nor should you. Just go about it as usual. It will help if her legs are around your waist, or on your shoulders, or wrapped around your legs.....

Good luck!

4. enz660

enz660 New Member

She said she would try doggy with me next time so will it be easier? I told her I will give missionary more practice later on.

Also, how hard does the head of a penis normally get? When I have an erection, my head, or at least the very tip of it still stays somewhat soft even though it grows in size.

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Head enlarges, but doesn't get all that hard.

Also, from missionary try sitting yourself up on your knees with legs spread and with her lying down so you can see where you're sliding things in. You can slide your tooling all around the outside of her nether region, then work it in slowly (sometimes she may be sufficiently wet, but you've just got to get the lubrication spread around a little). Slide into her, then pull her hips toward you and kinda up onto your knees a little. This is a nice position, IMO...you can thrust, she can wiggle, etc.

BD

6. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Your head will remain almost spongy like (IYKWIM)

How old is your girlfriend? If she is really tight, she may be quite tense and not ready for sex. Maybe get back to basics and just fooling around with lots of oral play.

#6 Rocket Queen, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
  7. igor

Gold Member

Even at our age (late 60's) and after having 2 kids, my wife is pretty tight and most of the time it is almost necessary for her to guide me into her.

8. enz660

enz660 New Member

She is 19, the last man she was with for a few months had sex with her a lot, but she has not had anything for about four months so far. She is tight, and when fingering, more than one finger hurts her she said, but I think im going to work my way up to 2-3 fingers next time we try and start out from doggy position.

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Kneel down in front of her, then put one of her legs on your shoulder, then guide yourself into her.

This position not only makes her looser, it is also easier to see where her vaginal opening is.

10. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

How does she go when she masturbates.... if it does not hurt when she uses a vibrator than I would say that she needs to be in control of the situation and she will have to do the guiding and the riding.

I'm quite tight myself and I find that as long as I am lubricated I can work my way up to bigger things.

I guess it also depends on the size of your cock, but if fingers are hurting her, then maybe she should go to the Dr's and have an exam... pain during sex can be an indication that something may be wrong with her, her cervix may tilt a certain way or etc etc... I guess you can speculate on all things that can go wrong with a womans body.

11. enz660

enz660 New Member

she does not masturbate, she thinks its lonely and sad.

12. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

from what my lady tells me she is definately missing out

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Hell no! It's actually awesome and GREAT! Get her to do it for you. That is NOT lonely....

14. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree with others lube does wonders. Also bringing her to orgasm orally first so she is excited and wet.

On positions don't forget you can stand on floor next to the bed. Much easier view and angle to penetrate plus your weight isn't on her.