[Ask a Girl] Trouble orgasming?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Knine86, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Knine86

Knine86 Member

My last relationship was almost 3 years long all together. The precurser to my question is she has turner's syndrom. For those who don't know what it is its a condition that only affects women. The body does not develope like a normal woman's body. So all of her organs and body are much much smaller than normal. So with that being said. She said when we were intimate she had trouble orgasming. I understand because of the turner's. But we found a way that she was able to orgasm. And it worked for a long time. But after a while she would only try it for about 30 seconds and say she just felt like she couldn't. My question is do you think she was really having trouble or was that her way of telling me there was trouble with out relationship?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

As I'm sure you already figured out. women are a lot more complicated than men. It takes more than mere friction to get us off. Something that works one time may not work the next. Our moods effect our ability to release and climax. Hormones, depression, drugs, alcohol, prescription medications,smoking...you name it, it can all have an a woman's ability to orgasm.

Then there are things to consider like YOUR ability as a lover.

Without you giving us more information about what is going on with your g/f it's hard for us to give you any advice or feedback.

#2 Barbwire, Aug 16, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  3. Knine86

Knine86 Member

Ok, here is a little more on her. We both actually use marijuana recreationally, she drinks socially, i know before had problems her father passed away, she had started taking some anti-depressants but stopped recently. Other than that it seemed like until her dad passed everything was ok. I mean i know stuff like that can affect a person but she said she was ok. She was actually the one that came to me and said she was ready again. I was fine waiting but she insisted she was ready. Other than those things she is a hair dresser and has started saying she hates the profession. When she her self has said its not the profession its the people she hates. If there is anything else that could help let me know i want to fix this.