Trouble making a girl orgasm

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MEOWMIX, Feb 9, 2007.

1. MEOWMIX

MEOWMIX New Member

Hi, I’m having some trouble getting my new girlfriend to orgasm when going down on her. I’ve been able to get a lot of girls to cum in the past, but this one is tricky. She has never had an orgasm before with anyone, not even herself. When going down on her, she seems to be able to take direct clitoral stimulation, and everything seems to be going good, ie moaning, contractions, but then when she is getting close she can’t take it anymore and pushes me away. We keep trying, and it keeps happening this way. I don’t know what to do. I thought that when a girl is about to cum, that you need to “attack” the clitoris. I’ve tried pulling away when she gets close, but then nothing happens. Can anyone give me some suggestions? Thanks.

2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

They're tricky little buggers sometimes :eek:

Sometimes the clit can just get overly sensitive.
    Bella wrote an amazing post about how to go down on a woman here. Scroll to the bottom of the page for her initial post, and do read the other members comments. There is a wealth of good information on this topic there.

(I'm not just passing the buck, some of these people could write a book!) :p

Best wishes! :)

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

My wife finds that she gets too sensitive to cum from be going down on her. I pleasure her orally for as long as she can take it, but then she begs me to finish her off the old fashioned way. I've only brought her all the way to orgasm orally a handful of times, and each time she thought she'd explode.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

My usual technique is not to 'attack' the clitoris, but to keep up the same steady stroke that got my partner close to her peak. Some women are quite sensitive, and just when she is on the borderline, you may hurt her!

In my younger days, there was a noticeable difference between women who had masturbated themselves to orgasm and those who hadn't. The former were much more orgasmic, they had trained their bodies to react and respond. Perhaps during a quiet time, your girlfriend can run her bath, lock the door, and experiment. Just her, on her own, learning and exploring what makes her a woman. If you were to make this suggestion with sensitivity and good grace, it may help her for the rest of her life.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It is not solely your responsibility to make your girlfriend come. She has to help as well. Ask her how she likes to be touched..how she touches herself when she masturbates. Some women are embarrassed about that and many deny doing it at all, but try to reassure her that you are only interested in giving her the maximum amount of pleasure possible .

You could also try a small clit-stimulating vibrator.

6. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I'd add 2 fingers inside her to put pressure on her g-spot to create a dual stimulation for her, clit and g-spot. That might help.