Trouble Having Sex! :(

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by borntohoop, Mar 11, 2007.

1. borntohoop

borntohoop New Member

So me and my gf just decided recently to begin having sex. so today we tried for the first time but were unsuccessful. we could find any way to get my dick inside of her. Does anyone have any suggestions? i wouldnt say im really big or anyhting but i tihnk its just the combination of that and her being small...any help wud be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

If it's her first time she may be nervous and her body just won't cooperate. I had a gf like that a few years ago. Concentrate on oral and manual play, and when you do try with intercourse, use plenty of lube. With us it took several tries over the period of a month or so before we were successful.

3. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Was she fully aroused? If you concentrate on oral and manual play as Joe said this should ensure that she is ready for you. And lube is often a good idea.
    What positions did you try? Could be that a different position would work better for you.

4. girljo

girljo New Member

Nerves play an important role in sexual arousal, performance and comfort. Be patient with her and yourself. No pressure to perform.

Take your time with the whole sexual experience, don't just dive into intercourse. If you do, you're missing a world of pleasurable moments.