trouble having orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by holdie, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holdie

holdie New Member

hey everybody...sorry to make the first post a question but i figure this is the best place to get answers.

I've been going out with my girlfriend for about 9 months now, we started having sex about 4 months ago (both losing our virginity), and she was virtually completely sexually inactive before our relationship.

At first, nothing really seemed that good for her, but over time sex has felt better and better for her, and she is more comfortable with telling me what to do otherwise but there is still one problem: every time I'm fingering her or massaging her clitoris she beings to get excited, moaning and such, and then her whole body tenses, however, she then begins to laugh and tells me that it becomes just like tickling her and she can't take it anymore.

Because of this she doesn't experience an orgasm. although she says it feels good for her anyways, I'd still really like to help her out in any way i can...

any suggestions

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Could she be tensing because she's nervous? Afraid of completely letting go of her inhibitions? I get ticklish if I'm nervous. I googled tickling and sex and apparently there are women who have such a sensitive clitoris that sensation there turns into a tickle. (I also learned that there are a lot of tickling fetishists, too.)

It sounds like it's taken her a while to ease into sex, and you obviously care for her very much. I would imagine that you guys will eventually get there. Have you tried using your tongue? That's a good skill to develop you know :brow

3. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

yeah, man, use your tongue, she will love it, and so will you. :brow

4. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

The first woman I ever had sex with (the second and only other being my wife) never had an orgasm and would not let me play with her clit. I learned that she had been rather promiscuous both before and after me, but apparently she was not comfortable with the idea of having sex. I never was sure what her difficulties were because she would not discuss them. I just hope that wherever she is, nowadays (I haven't seen or heard of her for years) she is happy. Anyway, my wife was ready to have sex when we were married and I was able to fairly easily make her cum and always have been. I do recommend the tongue! You can keep her well lubricated and, hopefully, get her really "hot". And, as I have said before, I do not think that a man has truly made love to a woman until he has been "down on her"! I LOVE doing that!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.