Trouble getting it up with a chick??

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Basshog, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Basshog

Basshog New Member

I am having a dillema that is kind of scaring me. Prior to the past two weeks it has been 4 months or so since I fooled around with a chick so in the meantime there has been some serious masturbation. Last week I picked up a chick in mexico while on spring break and after making out with her for an hour or so, it came time for me to take care of business and I wasn't hard anymore. At first I was raging hard and typically I start getting erosed just from a kiss more than 5 seconds. There also was massive amounts of whiskey/tequilla involved so I convinced myself that was the problem. Two nights ago (back at school) I was making out with a girl in my dorm and was raging again but after 20 minutes or so of making out, I started to lose my erection. This time there was minimal amounts of alcohol present. This past morning the girl that I was with in my dorm (after staying the night) wanted to fuck in the morning and again I was raging hard (even before making out) but couldn't close the deal in 30 minutes. The entire time I was thinking about how I have to stay hard and I just couldn't do it. I'm afraid that I am pressuing myself too much and psyching myself out. :mad

I've never had this problem and it really is scaring the shit out of me. I am 21 years old and think about sex every 10 seconds. Has anyone else had similar experiences???

I read one time that if you masturbate too frequently, that it can be the only way that you can get off/stay hard because you get used to it. Any truth to this?

Has anyone had any similar experiences that they could help me out? The girl that I have been with in my dorm, I would like as my girlfriend and I am afraid that i am not making a very good first sexual impression. Each time I made sure she came but both times she wanted sex afterwards and I feel bad that I can't perform even though I really want to. I want to talk to her about this but I am really embarassed. :nerv

Any info is appreciated and this is my first post!

2. Hot_girl

Hot_girl New Member

hope you get answer from vetrans here but stressing about it as you know wil make it even more diffcuilt to get hard. you do not take drugs or smoke weed?? i know they can effect men but good luck anyway

3. jaguar

jaguar New Member

stay away from the booze, try making love not half hammered and try it without any booze at all! I think masturbating for 4 months has done some damage in my opinion as you get used to that feeling. I think the girl will probably have to help you get hard to continue. Tell her you need a helping hand! It won't take long her stroking you cock and you will be ready for action!
    Let us know how it goes.

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

It happens, I usually get hard quickly while making out then it goes back down until she actually touches it. If it doesn't then you're thinking about it too much.

5. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

The masturbation should not have any effect on your ability to get and stay hard. From what you described the alcohol and the worrying are enough to bring a young guy like you down. Try not worrying about yourself for a while....try pleasing her orally if she wants more than your cock can handle....after a while you might forget about it and get your hard back!!

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Booze can do wonders for inhibitions and such, but does very little in helping you downstairs.
    Like the others have said cut the booze out . :)