Trouble Climaxing With Partner

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by chasenwilliam, Mar 18, 2007.

1. chasenwilliam

chasenwilliam New Member

Well, I have been in my first serious relationship for around 8 months. We have gradually become more sexual and had sex for the first time around 2 months ago. However, I have never been able to climax due to just sex, whether it be manual, oral, or vaginal. I always have to kind of "finish myself off" in order to reach orgasm. This is causing a lot of stress for me because I am able to make my partner climax multiple times during a session, but I am lucky to climax once. Any ideas on how to help me, either mentally or physically? Any types of lube that I can buy that might add some stimulation during intercourse?

Thanks

2. chasenwilliam

chasenwilliam New Member

come on ya'll. someone have any advice?

3. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

It's probably a mental thing. The mind is a powerful thing. Try and relax, and just enjoy the moment. Try changing around different sex positions. Personally, when I am having a hard time climaxing, I switch it up to doggy style.

The only physical thing I could think of is the condom on too tight?

4. chasenwilliam

chasenwilliam New Member

could the tightness of the condom really be that big of a deal? because i have the same problem during oral and manual. i am really beginning to think it is a mental thing, too.

5. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

Well, I've been with women that weren't good at using their hands or mouths....so you could rule out those forms of sex. Usually, guys don't have a problem getting off with vaginal sex, so condom tightness could come into play. Also, do you drink a lot of alcohol before you have sex? If so, this could be part of the problem too.