Trojan's "extended pleasure" condoms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Nuggets, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

Do they work? Can I really "go for longer" if I use them?

2. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

if you need to go for longer get something with benzocaine in it if your too sensitive all it is is that dentest numbing stuff lol

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Try Durex..

Or try the old way, mastubate first then get hard and slide the condom on...( or just use 2 condoms )

4. ceiron

ceiron New Member

they can help a little but not massively

5. igor

Gold Member

Kahurin is right - the usual desensing creams/liquids have benzocaine in them. I have never tried the condoms with it in them, but having tried a separate liquid, you can over-do it by applying too much and being totally dead! Just a drop rubbed into the tip is usually all it takes to slow things down without reducing pleasure too much.

DO NOT USE 2 CONDOMS if you are relying on them for birth control. Friction between them can cause them to tear.

6. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I've tried them, I didn't like it. It numbs it..it wasn't a turn on for me, and it didn't really work for my ex-SO either.

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I wasnt on about it for birth control lol

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

sometimes idea work for some and not for others...the istake is if it works for one that person will automatical think it works for all.

9. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I've tried the same, and had the same consensus here, my SO hates it. He says it makes him feel entirely numb.
    What good is sex, if the poor guy is NUMB!?
    Try something else if you enjoy the magic and pleasure of sex, 'extended pleasure' seems to come down to the 'quality' vs 'quantity' debate.
    I'd rather have 1 minute of quality sex than a half hour of numb cock. :) lol ;)

10. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

Well I've read from a thread or two on here that the whole cumming early thing is "all in your head." (literally) I have been masturbating and increasing the time I spend doing so, stopping when I feel like I am going to cum and so forth, etc. I feel like I can masturbate a lot longer than I used to be able to. I also feel like I can cum whenever I'd like to. I mean sometimes I have to slow down here and there, but other than that, I feel like I can just keep going for a while and then I can tell myself I want to cum and I do it.

I am going to be put to the test here really soon so I hope I can do this right finally.:eek: I want to be able to go longer for my S.O.'s pleasure.