Trojan Vibrating Touch

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I saw an ad for this in my g/f's mag:

http://www.vibratingtouch.com/

I was thinking of picking it up and surprising her.

Anyone use this? Reviews?

I think you can pick it up at any drugstore... Wal-Mart, etc.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Woohoo! I've lived to see the day that Wal-Mart sells vibrators! :woohoo

3. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Yes I have used it, and I own it. I bought it off a site, it is very quiet but also has very
    strong vibrations, although to me they werent to overwhelming. This product is almost like a 2 in one type toy. Since the bullet slips into the the little sleeve, so you are able to use the bullet part of it alone, or put the sleeve on. I can tell you that if you decide to order it, please make sure you put a little "water-based" lube on the bullet before inserting it into the sleeve, since it can be a little bit hard to get the bullet out. Also any water-based lube is great with it. I will admit this is one of my favorite little vubes. Honestly you can't go wrong with it at all, that of course is my open. It is a awesome product, and since it is small very easy to conceal to.
    If you decide to get it let me know what she thinks of it.

4. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I think Wal-Mart has it CL... can't say for sure though.

This is what the site says:

Katprr,

When you say a 2in1 toy, do you mean you can insert it like the vibrating egg also?

Or is it just a standard clit vibe?

Thx

5. Katprr

Katprr New Member

You may insert it like the vibrating egg also, let me tell ya if you do that you can sure stimulate her g-spot with it!! There are many different ways to use this. I can tell you that my Ex stuck his finger in me with this and OMG talk about stimulating my g-spot I damn near fell of the bed. Also cleaning this product and is simple just antibacterial soap and water and let it dry out completely before putting it away.

6. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

I have something similer and I love it!

7. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

That's a great idea!

I never even thought about using it on her G-spot... how dumb can you get...

So there is a sleeve it comes with? You put the vibe inside of that before inserting it to play with the G-spot?

Did your b/f let the vibe do all of the work and hold it still on your G=spot...or did he rub your G-spot like he normally does?

8. Katprr

Katprr New Member

The bullet comes out of the sleeve, and can also be used seperately. Your not dumb hon! Everybody learns something new everyday. The little purple thing on it is considered the sleeve, since the bullet comes out of it. Yes my Ex held it on there but also rubbed it with it and OMG!!!!! Talk about squirting. LOL
    Just some FYI anything like a bullet, vibe etc, that can be removed from the textured "toy" that part of the toy is called a sleeve, when you are done playing with it make sure you take the bullet part out of it, and wash everything. That is why when I said before you insert the bullet into the "sleeve" to lube it some since it can be a pain in the arse to get out. LOL
    Hope this explains it a little better for you!!! If not let me know hon!!!
    Also if you have two bullet's it is amazing if you use one on her clit and then insert this one in her and rub her g-spot with it, warning though you may get her extremely wet. LOL

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Ya I know I'm not dumb... that's why I come here because I'm always learning new things, thanks to posters like you.

I think once I buy it and have a look at the vibe, everything will make sense to me.

I'll buy a new one for sure to use on her clit at the same time if she digs this :)

Thx for the help!

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Looks like fun to me! :)

11. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Fliteskates, thank you for the compliment. Glad I could help, once you recieve it and need more information let me know, and I will be more then happy to help you more.

12. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I am hoping to find it at a drug store or Wal Mart, etc... since it says it is available at fine retailers (which wouldn't mean Leisure Suit Larry's Adult House Of Fun).

I will def. ask if I have any questions... pretty sure when I see it I'll be fine.