Trojan vibe ring

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Seth42, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Seth42

Gold Member

I just ordered the Trojan vibe ring. I was wondering if any one had tried it and how it was

2. Meee

Gold Member

Are you referring to the disposable cock rings? The boyfriend and I used them when we were using condoms. We picked one up on a whim at the drugstore. It was the first sex toy we ever used. If I understood correctly, their main purpose was to help hold the condom on. It seemed to do that well. The trick for getting the benefit of the vibration was to press ourselves together so the vibrator would stay pressed to me and I could get the vibration steadily. Pumping in and out kept moving the vibrator away from me, which was just irritating. I found it very pleasurable, while the boyfriend allowed that it felt "interesting." The vibrator was quite noisy, which gave us another incentive to stay pressed together, so we could muffle the noise. Embracing tightly with the boyfriend inside me, struggling together as the vibrator built up the intensity was both romantic and exciting. The battery lasts about one medium-length session. The whole thing is then disposed of.

3. Gspyder

Gold Member

I tried one of the disposable ones once. Didn't really do much for me but she sure seemed to enjoy it