trojan extended pleasure

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by willieb4257, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willieb4257

willieb4257 New Member

has anyone used these type of condoms?
    They supposed t omake you last longer, just curious if anyone has any experience with them.
    I recently bought a pack, put it on myself, and started wacking away. It didnt really numb me like it supposed to, and i came as usual.

any comments?
    thanks

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I don't know what the "numbing condoms" are like nowadays, however, in the past, I have heard guys say that they just made them feel numb. There used to be an ointment you could use but I think that all it did was likewise make you feel numb. Frankly, I am glad that I don't have to use condoms. My wife and I tried them years ago and it felt like washing my feet with my shoes on would feel. When I am taking a bath, I don't wanna get into the tub wearing a raincoat. One good way to increase how long you will last is to either whack off, or have your woman or significant other do a hand job on you. Then, just before you are about to cum, back off, let yourself cool down so that you don't cum. The start up again, get to the point of being about to cum, back off again. Keep it up for several times then finally let yourself cum. You can stop yourself from cumming by squeezing, or having your woman or significant other squeeze at the base your glans. That will usually help stop it if you haven't already reached the point where the orgasm can't be stopped. What this does, in addition to being a sort of sweet torture after a while, ha, ha, is to help you get in tune with your body and help you realize when you are about to get to that point of having to cum so that you can slow down and back off.

#2 HerHubby, Oct 20, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2006
  3. Emt

Emt New Member

I've used several different numbing agents for sex. The extended pleasures are by far the best out there for us.

I used them to delay orgasm a few times but have since moved on to a different technique that doesn't call for the numbing of mydick.

But how the extended pleasures have worked for us is by letting the lube on the condoms kick in for about 10 mins...THEN do what you gotta do.

We use them to numb her asshole for anal. Works like a charm!!!:)

Hope this helps!

-Emt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.