[Ask a Girl] Trimming and shaving

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by hubbywubby, Dec 5, 2011.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

What do you think? agree or not?
    Okay just my 2 cents and I know everyone has different thoughts. My wife completely shaves and I trim my self so I'm very neat and really try for no loose hairs. If my wife give me a blow job which she will only if i deliver by making here really horny. I want here to enjoy herself. The last thing I want is for my wife to get grossed out because she gets a hair in her mouth. I mean you cant be 100 percent but she does it for me. I don't think men should shave all the way but could trim and clean it up. Just my thoughts . Some girls have nice hairy pussy, but if it was my wife i could not go down on her. I like to see what I'm about to eat. Also I think fresh and clean is easier with less hair. I'm not trying to say anything bad but thats what I like. I spend like 20 minutes every week and I trim my nails nice and smooth so I don't scratch her, I trim my self and all my hair to about an inch. Around my shaft I'm trim right to the bottom and i trim all the hair on my testicles just about all of the way off. I can tell my wife like it by the difference in her attention to my cock when everything is trimmed and taken care of. Now my hair is light brown and even a Little blond even though the hair on my head is brown. Its a very strange combo and most girls have told me they have never seen this. My wife likes it. I never did a survey. Brown hair and blond down south. Just my two cents. I also shower 2 times a day and shave at night . I love m wife fucking my face and it feels much better for her if my face is smooth. Just like her when she has just showered and shaved its my favorite thing. I can make love to her pussy with my mouth and I really love it and it really turns us both on so much it just opens the door for great sex. Also a spritz of her favorite Cologne. Shes done... I love having sex after showers. Or to start in a shower then head to the bedroom. Everyone is clean and it rally makes things better. any thought?

2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I love shaved trimmed and natural pussy. Variety is the spice of life and each woman is beautiful in her own way. I have never really minded pubic hair as long as it's clean.

3. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I keep mine shaved or close to it...I believe that T prefers me shaved. Just how I like it. I prefer trimmed when I give head to T.

4. Priapus

Priapus New Member

This should be common sense for both involved, unless one partner has a real thing for longer/natural pubic hair.

I shave and shower everynight after work also, while in the shower I actually shave my scrotem and base of my shaft. I use clippers to keep things neat above including lower stomach. Even my tate and rectal area get the required attention, even though I'm not an overly hairy guy.
    Once I even had a brazillion wax done. My lady loves me clean, trim or shaved so I make sure its all proper.

As for her I am fine with just a lil strip up top or shaved, and she takes good care of that area aswell.

5. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I don't understand what you mean by "common sense". Am I doing something wrong if I don't shave? To me common sense says that human beings have been have great sex for thousands of years without shaving. Most cultures don't shave. It is a very western and very recent development. Its a nice development but a hairy pussy can still be very appetizing.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

It is common sense to be clean, shaved or unshaven: period!

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I agree. :eyes

I'm shaved bald this week but in a couple of months from now, who knows how hairy my pussy will or won't be. I've found it makes no difference at all to my sex life. No difference to the amount of oral sex I get or anything, and if a partner insisted I shave for him, I'd show him the door.

It's summer here and I decided I'd shave the bikini line and on the spur off the moment, I shaved the lot. My partner commented that the bush was gone but other than that, nothing changed. It's not the first time I've shaven and it won't be the last but I don't do it for him, or anyone else's view of what's "common sense" or "attractive" or anything.

None of my partners have ever trimmed or shaved their privates and it's never affected my sexual enjoyment. My daughter's father's pubic hair was very long and the only time it annoyed me was when I found strands of it wrapped around the soap. :yell We used to joke about it being longer than his dick.

I've had my fair share of hairs caught in my teeth and at the back of my throat. There are ways of dealing with this without spoiling the moment. It's certainly never stopped me from going back for another taste. :p

If anything, I like running my fingers through my man's pubes, it kind of makes up for his bald head. :lol

I'm tired of hearing of this modern day obsession with pubic hair. Humans have survived this long without fussing over it.

8. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Well said Dragon!

9. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I love it!!! especially the soap part :p

and I totally agree wholeheartedly!!!

I do it all the time during netball season (skirts are short that we play in don't want to frighten the spectators) and soccer season.. because our team shower together and well yeah I like to look tidy. Sometimes I do it all and sometimes I just trim till it looks neat and tidy. Depends on the mood.

Also if the girls are getting theirs waxed I'll go along and join the painful fun LOL!

10. Priapus

Priapus New Member

Perhaps I was not clear enough for you, so allow me to break it down.

My comment was directed to the op's original post which mentioned that he and his women liked and felt better "clean and tidy"

Me and my women, also prefer the "clean and tidy" look, especially me, whether on my own body or my womens.

The commen sense part, well to me it's common sense that if too much hair makes being intamite less appealing for either party involved then yes, keeping clean and tidy is common sense.

I believe that I also made it a point to say unless either party enjoys or has a thing for long/natural pubes.

My sincere appologies for the great confusion, I will keep in mind the importance of breaking down every detail of my posts from now on so that everyone can more clearly understand what I mean.

11. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Everyone is different and everyone likes different things... Thank god... Otherwise this world would suck.... I like my girls shaving but I'm okay with a little up top. I don't think I would ever kick a girl out of my bed (of course if I were single) because she did not shave. However I think I would eventually get turned off, if it was not groomed nicely.... So that would probably cause relationship problems down the road... Thats just me... I have had girls that did not shave but did a great job shaping it up and it was still hot... I will also offer to shave them if they are daring enough... I did it once to my wife and only up top and it was fun but I think I scared the hell out of her.. Ca I'm impressed with the hot wax field trip.... Ill have to head down for netball season sounds like something I would like to see (lol)..

12. Curiositykilled

Curiositykilled New Member

I get a Brazilian wax now and then for hubby. Usually, it is bald eagle club for me. I prefer him shaved as well. Sometimes he doesn't and it grosses me out when I go to suck his dick and I have the black forest staring back at me. It is a courtesy issue. If I ask him, he will shave after the fact. Trimmed is okay, shaved is best IMO.

13. kell260

kell260 New Member

If a girl is going to the trouble to shave for you the guys should as well it's not the 70's anymore and full mound isn't in style any more. My wife likes to keep me shaved and she has been shaving since she was a teen she tells me. She likes to suck my boys so hair just gets in the way. I use a body shaver that is water proof it works great.

14. subedai

subedai New Member

My wife and I adventured into the shaving thing a month or so ago. I must say that the skin on skin feel is awesome. I never thought I would do it, but now I don't think I'll stop. I also feel more comfortable when she is giving me oral.

15. CaramelSagwa

CaramelSagwa New Member

Good idea.

Eeeerrrrr.... My partner is natural, I am shaven because I like it, but he also prefers it. And I feel way cleaner and more confident when my private part is well trimmed and cleaned. I really am not bothered by it, but I do do oral on my partner and since he's natural I do get hairs in my mouth sometimes... Yeah, it's not fun. I hate getting even my hair in my mouth by accident (head hair of course) I but just try to get the hair out and move on~

Again, it doesn't bother me to the point of not wanting to do oral. But it would be awesome if my partner started trimming... How do you suggest that? Do some guys just do it on their own? Or have your girlfriends brought it up?

:)

16. CaramelSagwa

CaramelSagwa New Member

Good idea.

Eeeerrrrr.... My partner is natural, I am shaven because I like it, but he also prefers it. And I feel way cleaner and more confident when my private part is well trimmed and cleaned (I don't go down to the skin it always leaves bumps... I use an electric trimmer and trim to the closest. I leaves only a speck of hair left). I really am not bothered by it, but I do do oral on my partner and since he's natural I do get hairs in my mouth sometimes... Yeah, it's not fun. I hate getting even my hair in my mouth by accident (head hair of course) I but just try to get the hair out and move on~

Again, it doesn't bother me to the point of not wanting to do oral. But it would be awesome if my partner started trimming... How do you suggest that? Do some guys just do it on their own? Or have your girlfriends brought it up?

:)

17. subedai

subedai New Member

To me it was a fairness issue since I suggested she do it. The best sales point is the skin against skin. It is extremely sensual. However, I'm perfectly willing to punch anyone in the face who suggested I were other than full on male strait. Confidence goes a long way.

18. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I think most guys or gals would trim or shave for their partners if asked, except if they would feel embarrassed to be seen by others. My wife is totally comfortable being clean shaven, except when it's time to go to the OB-GYN. So far, she only feels comfortable if she has at least 6 weeks to grow in before a pelvic exam. I can imagine if a guy will be seen in a locker room naked, he may not want to.

19. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

One day i just looked at myself and kind of thought i would look better if I trimmed things up a bit. Then I could tell all of a sudden my wife was more into oral then before. So then really stepped it up and I know she likes it better. I never shaved fully though, I don't know how she would take that. Anyone think shaving everything for a guy might freak out your women?

20. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ask him if he wants some TLC down there and offer to tidy things up some.
    I bet he will be just like a was first time; just lay there blissfully enjoying the sensations.
    These days i ask her, hey babe don't you think it's time for another trim (read passive pleasure trip)?