Tried Something New Last Night - true story

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Tried Something New Last Night

OK, so I’m going to give it another shot at getting some. I’m not giving up until I do. It’s getting late and hubby and I are just sitting on the couch. I have a headache, back ache and a sore throat, still, I am as horny as you can get. I tell him that that although I feel like shit, I still want to have sex. Much to my surprise, he is all for it.

We get cleaned up and I lie on the bed on my back and he starts to finger me and suck my nipples. I am digging it, but I know it’s going to take forever for me to come because I don’t feel so hot. I get an idea and turn to him and say, “Hey, do you want to try something new?” He says, “Sure!”

I tell him to get off the bed and stand at the side, as I roll over on my back and put my head over the edge. He is just standing there, not sure what I’m after, so I grab his hips and pull him into my mouth. He starts to bend over to go down on me, and I push him back and tell him to get the Hitachi Magic Wand that’s on the night stand. The gee-whiz attachment is already on it, and he slips it into my very wet pussy. He turns it on low and slowly fucks me with it as I take all of his hard-on into my mouth.

From the angle of my head, I am able to take him right down my throat, but I have trouble breathing. I had assumed I’d be able to breath through my nose, when doing this, but I was a bit congested, so I couldn’t. He started stroking into my mouth a bit aggressively, and I had to push his hips back so I could take a breath every once in a while. He got so into it, I finally had to take my hands and leave them on his hips so I could control him.

Meanwhile, he’s working my pussy hard with the Wand and it’s very arousing, but I need more pressure on my clit to get me off. I take the Wand from his hands and start grinding it into my clit. Now that his hips are free, he starts to really pump into my mouth. I am trying not to choke, but my head is wedged up against the mattress and there is no way of getting away from the pounding my face is taking. Now, here’s the kicker… for whatever reason, this turns me on like CRAZY! I am basically suffocating and I’m LOVING it. I came harder than I can ever remember doing before and as I’m writhing there, I have to shove him away so I can breathe and scream. He hops on the bed, kneels beside me and cums all over my stomach.

It was the best sex we’ve had in a while. What makes it more amazing is I had had issues with being stroked into before, due to bad experiences. This is the first time I’ve let him just do what he’s wanted to my mouth. It was truly a milestone for the both of us. I’m not saying I want it like that every night, but it’s good to know we have one more thing in our sexual repertoire.

Oh, and afterwards, my sore throat was worse, but my headache and backache were better. :D

2. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

Great story.......I love your stories

I am so jealous I would love to be able to do that

3. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Bout time C.L.
    Glad to hear you had a great night.

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Great going CL....and at least the hubby was able to get it going to... :)

5. cook74

Gold Member

Sounds hot, wish it was happening to me!

6. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Sounds like a fun time! Glad it worked out! Trying something new can be fun, trust me.

7. Blackdelight

Blackdelight New Member

Yeah. Sounds good!

8. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

i love to give head this way its an amazing feeling and your right you can breath down your nose, men love this to it gives them so kick on power i think. but i love it more this way than any other. glad you enjoyed it and hope you gets lots more, thanks for sharing about the wand i have not tried that but will
    love suexx

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Congrats, I knew you'd get him lit if you kept after it.:poke
    Maybe that was a confidence boost he needed too.
    Hope you're feeling better now.

10. rp_male

rp_male New Member

very good story, wish that woudl happen to me one day

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, thanks, everyone.:) I guess our little romp took more out of me than I thought, because I woke up sick as a dog yesterday. I'm feeling better today, so I might jump his bones again tonight. :dgrin

12. Blacklongstrong

Blacklongstrong New Member

THIS IS THE STUFF THAT MAKES ME HATE BEING SUCH A LOSER W/ THE LADIES:cry:

13. Stangkilla

Stangkilla New Member

lickablesue, is that you in your avatar?

If so, all I can say is WOW!

14. ymcenr

ymcenr New Member

very good

15. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I'm glad it was hot for you CL. Keep whipping him into shape ;)