[Ask a Girl] Treating the sensitve areas

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by fantasien, Jan 2, 2009.

1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well, iam havng trouble with acne and shaving irritation on my buttocks. I have been shaving my ass for a few years. But I have also lately been noticing a lot more acne-like bumps and irritations on my ass. I have also been using hand lotion for a substitute for lubrication for my anal play because I ran out of lubrication. I feel this will be a contributing factor. I would like to find a prodct that can take care of removing and preventing this. I was hoping if anyone can reccommend a product or substance to remove it. I can proved pics later as I am typing this post with my iPod touch.

Thank u ahead of time.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

The acne may be caused by razor irritation or ingrown hairs. There are several products on the market to deal with this. I've used Tend Skin with great results. Don't let ingrown hairs fester, they can lead to a severe infection if left untreated.

But seriously, you need to get some proper lube and leave the hand cream for your hands. Even if it offers enough lubrication to prevent tears and discomfort, and can only imagine what some of the ingredients could do to your digestive system. Stay safe! :)

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't have any suggestions for ya, just a question. How the hell does one shave ones ass? Are you talking the whole thing or just the area near the bunghole?

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

That same way you shave anywhere else? I shave my entire buttocks (did I just say buttocks? hehehe). Just lather the whole thing up and start shaving. Spread the cheeks apart to get in close around the bunghole. Otherwise my ass'd be very hairy, and not appealing to me.