transgender issue

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by outofmymind, May 20, 2007.

1. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

I may sound dumb, but I'm not sure where else to go with this. I am a guy and I have very little luck finding women. I think it's because of my looks, I am not a very good looking guy, I have a more feminine look. I have dressed up as a girl, gotten on cam in chat rooms and I get swamped with compliments, people think I actually am a girl, they say I am very beautiful. One even said he was a photographer and that I should be a model.

So I'm thinking of taking it further and dressing up as a girl then pursuing girls and guys. I'm sure I would have better luck posing as a girl instead of a guy.

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well you may well get a lot of problems if you pose as a female and hook up with guys, because if they believe you to be a female and lets say they find out you dont have the female attributes you could end up with more than you bargined for,id say be upfront ...let them know your a male pretending to be a female. that way the hook ups you get at least they will know upfront what to expect.

Put a pic up if you wish to so we can see you as a male and as a female...( only if you wish to that is. )

3. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but like Kronnie said, make sure you are up front with them. Do whatever is most comfortable for you. :)

4. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Yeah I would tell them I am a male ahead of time. And no I'm not real comfortable putting pictures up. I might try this, even though I hate the thought. I wish I was a normal guy, with normal girl friends. But it seems this is what will work best for me.

5. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

If that's what works for you then more power to you! :) I personally do not think there is a 'normal' person on this earth.. Everyone is different in their own unique way. Just give it some thought, and make sure you do what's good for you, not for other people. :)

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I have a question. Do you have an interest in developing a relationship with a male? I mean, if you don't care for the thought of sex or cybersex with another man, then perhaps you are simply looking for acceptance and a sense of 'loveliness' through your transsexual endeavours. There are many men who 'feel' their beauty through dressing as a woman. There's certainly nothing wrong with either scenario, but I was just wondering if you figured out which area best describes your reasoning for the transformation. You have to be comfortable with your decision. You need to be doing it because you WANT to, not because you feel forced into it.

From there, you can be honest with those who view you. There are many men (and women) who find a transexual quite erotic.

7. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Not a relationship, but while I'm dressed as a women I have the desire to make love with either a man or a women. If I'm dressed as a guy I only desire women, not men. If you're talking long relationships, then it would definitely have to be a women.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

either way as someone else posted and im always wondering ( what is classified as normal ? )
    As long as your not hurting anyone, and as long as you enjoy what you do then go for it.

If your not comfy posting pictures thats cool, but take a look at HeelFetishes picture thread , that may give you inspiration to realise no matter what you may thing others will or will not see you as, that there will always be open minded people that will accept you for who you are.
    Heelfetish is a cool guy and i enjoy reading a lot of his posts.
    Be free inside yourself and enjoy what life may bring.