Trans gendered bathrooms

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Candela, May 30, 2016.

1. Candela

Verified Gold Member

I think this problem is very easy..Build a special bathroom for these people.I am not sure if I myself would want a trans gendered woman in my bathroom.I dont have any problems with these people,I think they should have their own bathrooms just like a male and female..What do you think?

2. Paulmorgan411

Gold Member

Can't agree that that's an easy solution and besides to a problem that isn't even a problem - just let them use the bathroom of the sex they identify with - what makes you uncomfortable that you wouldn't want one in the same space as you

lucky5338 likes this.
  3. Candela

Verified Gold Member

What makes me not like it,They are trying to pass a law which is ok but it will give any perv the chance to say he is trans gendered to use a ladies bathroom..This is what is going on in the USA

treo, Mikey22, Amature and 1 other person like this.
  4. Paulmorgan411

Gold Member

I\d be surprised if that was actually going to happen and anyway it's not like women prance around nude anyway so once you're in your private stall what would they get out of it - seems like a unlikely fear to me but to be fair I don't know what a lot of American men are like

5. Candela

Verified Gold Member

-
    You need to read our papers..9 states so far are suing the president for these actions..Stalls have nothing to do with it..Please research this before you give another opinion.

Mikey22, Amature and CLE32793 like this.
  6. Paulmorgan411

Gold Member

Huh - why can't I have an opinion without reading your papers (of which I am sure a lot contain a lot of rubbish much like ours) - and why don't stalls have anything to do with it - a toilet is very different to say a communal shower or something like that - it would seem you didn't want any opinion different to your own or your proposed solution which on a merely practical level is vitrtually impossible (not to mention pretty rude to want to class them as a new type of human being)

scurlock1971 likes this.
  7. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Not being rude,And no I am not acting like they are a new human being,I am simply stating that a trans gendered bathroom doesn't sit well with many people,I was referring to our papers because I didnt think you were aware of what was going on here by your first response ,Its not rubbish,Many states have taken a stand on this and ours schools are threatened with their budget money being taken away if they don't comply..Yes this is my opinion.I have nothings against the rule except it will give pedophiles a chance to expand..You could go into a woman's bathroom and nobody would question you..The biggest question is....How do you really know!

Mikey22 and Amature like this.
  8. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Our state has been boycotted by musicians because the governor has been against it from the beginning. It's called the House Bill 2, I think. I go both ways as I don't think a person that has had a sex change such as a male to a female should have to use the men's toilet/locker and such, however, unfortunately it has opened up some pervs to walking into the ladies locker room at gyms just to see what would happen. I believe family restrooms or single rooms with locking doors remedy the problems as you get to go alone that way.
    I've seen a pretty funny video of a 'bathroom cop' feeling ladies up before letting them in just to make sure they are really female. I'll share it if I can find it.

It really is a big issue over here right now, at least in the eyes of the media, I personally do not care one way or the other.

lucky5338 likes this.
  9. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

10. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

11. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I totally disagree A transgender person should use the restroom that corresponds to his or her gender identity.

10_3XL, lucky5338 and ultraviolet1982 like this.
  12. Amature

Gold Member

If a person has a penis, use the men's room. If a person has a vagina, use the women's. It's pretty simple really. If a person has had a sex change use the restroom of the sex they are now. I can't see a man having a sex change operation so he/she could go into a restroom to watch little girls and females. But allowing men to claim they are identifying as females that day to enter a restroom or locker room to view little girls and females is insane.

13. JonJo

Gold Member

14. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

Building another bathroom is an easy solution? Ever build one? Is there extra room in every building for another bathroom? I think this would be the absolute LAST resort to this 'problem'. Btw, this is only a problem because the media decided it is. It isn't.

Amature and ultraviolet1982 like this.
  15. MeganRocheTG

Gold Member

i tend to use the mens restroom, despite identifying as a female, due to the fear of something like this happenening,.. and even then i tend to use unisex restrooms whenever i find one.

Amature and CLE32793 like this.
  16. afunk13

Gold Member

Everyone should be allowed to use the restroom they are most comfortable with. This doesn't open the door to pervs any more than it was before. You're only hearing it more now because the media is blowing it out of proportion.

Mittimer, scurlock1971 and lucky5338 like this.
  17. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Agreed, they are, they are blindsiding us from the real events going on in our country. Pervs will find a way to 'video a woman peeing' or 'trying on clothes' with or without this law being passed. No one, I mean NO ONE should have to worry about being beat up for having to use the damned toilet!

18. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

You know, except for a few bars i have been in, the stalls all have privacy shelters around the toilets. Even the urinals have privacy sheilds. I dont care who is using the shitter next to me so long as my farts make me giggle. This is NOT an issue. Get over it.

afunk13 likes this.
  19. ViolatorGirl

Gold Member

Pervs and assholes are gonna happen, regardless of what they identify as. It's a fact of life, sadly.

But as far as I'm concerned, another person's genitalia doesn't matter one bit to me. If the individual in the stall next to me can't afford the necessary operation to become completely female but feels comfortable/safe in the women's room, why should I keep them from using it? I don't have a right to keep them from using it. It's been happening for years.. decades even, and nobody thought to bring it up until now. A lot of unnecessary fearmongering to distract the general public from far more troublesome issues, I think.

Hell, I tend to use the men's room at concerts and other large events because the line ups are far less insane and none of the guys care. I've had some women pull on my arm and tell me I'm better off waiting, but I've never, EVER had a problem (because metalheads fucking rock and look out for each other! \m/).

I'm one of those radicals that thinks the only solution to this "problem" is to make all public rest rooms unisex. There. Fixed. Move on with your lives and worry about more important shit.

10_3XL, lucky5338, CLE32793 and 3 others like this.
  20. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I agree, unisex bathrooms, or make individual restroom.
    You are right if sexual predators are going to come after you, they are going to come after you, unisex bathrooms or not.

JonJo and lucky5338 like this.