Trannys

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Buffalo204, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I just ran onto a sight with some trannys. They were gorgeous. Guys 1 would you take one out and 2 would that be gay?

2. origen01

origen01 New Member

I mean its an interesting fantasy. When I was a kid I always thought girls had the same kind of equipment "down there" so that kind of mentality reinforces itself when I think about sex. Since I would want the woman I am with to enjoy receiving oral sex as much as I do, this would be ensured by me "blowing her". I'm not so much into the anal receiving but I guess I could give it a try.

In actuality, there is a clear difference between a she-male and a woman. A person who grew up as a boy can never become a woman. Obviously its not the same biologically and its not the same psychologically. Therefore, IMO, having sex with a tranny would not be heterosexual sex.

Chicks with strap-ons?

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Not gay but bi. I find them attractive and have had many fantasies about them mostly ladyboys instead of just T-Girls

4. origen01

origen01 New Member

Whats the difference?

5. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Ladyboys are generally Asian and look eactly like females other than the cock, they also are petite.

Trannies are of any culture but generally still have a hint of masculinity still left in them and are of all sizes.

6. winendyn

winendyn New Member

Not Gay to be attracted to Transsexuals

I don't think it is gay to be attracted to transsexuals. I am very attracted to trannies...BUT only if they are passable as girls! There is something so hot about "girl" with big breasts, a nice fat ass, and a big cock.
    Would like to find out if anyone else feels the same way?? Are there other forums for this?

7. shersingh

shersingh New Member

Are tranny real

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

I guess that depends on your definition of 'real'. Some photos you see have been digitally altered, pasting a penis on women's photos. Other photos are certainly genuine. As for them being 'real'; sure they are. As real as any person with surgical and hormonal 'enhancements'. :)

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I have seen some absolutely gorgeous 'trannies' - up close and personal!

In Thailand, they have "Tranny Beauty Contests", and they are every bit as beautiful as women in any pageant. They have ways of hiding the 'adam's apple' stuff.... and their non-cellulite legs and tight butt make women like me grit our teeth in envy!! :yell

---On a more personal note, my usually-masculine-asshole brother went a 'little crazy' during our Asian trip - displaying wreckless abandon while dancing with an obvious tranny. But seriously, they ARE exquisite, extrememly feminine (even more so than us chicks, often....) - and will play a man if he's game. ;)

10. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

You pose an interesting question. Personally I would never take out a tranny as it is not my thing. Trannies and transexuals / transgenedered are the last group of people that I would be interested in dating.

Regarding your second question about it being gay that is a bit more trickier. Though trannies have a fenimine appearance and may dress like a woman they are still male. If you have sex with them they still have male anatomy. For me being gay or bi to me is a spectral definition based on sexual preferences and sexual experiences. If you took a tranny out once or a few spurratic times in my honest opinion it would not make you either bi or gay due to the fact you are exploring your sexuality. However if it continued there would be a point where exploration ended and interest developed. An interest in my opinion would be where you should repeated pattern of interest for trannies. If you kept your interest in both trannies and women than I would say you were bi. Finally if you developed an interest strictly in trannies or almost exclusive interest with trannies then I would say that you are gay.

So to answer your question if it would make you gay if you dated a tranny. My answer would have to be a qualified no. Meaning as long as it did not become a preference or a part of your sexual practice then dating a tranny would not make you gay. However if it developed into a repeated pattern or preference then yes it would.

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

I guess this is where I have a differing opinion. When I see a m->f transsexual, I don't see a man. I see a woman. I don't think of them as a he, I think of them as a she, regardless of the plumbing.

Personally, I'm not the least bit interested in men. I don't know if you could pay me enough to make me kiss a man. But I am very much attracted to transsexual women (and generic females, of course). If I weren't married, and STDs and other health issues weren't a major concern, and in a totally hypothetical situation, I could envision myself having an erotic relationship with a transsexual woman. Does that make me gay? Or Bi? I really don't think so, for the reasons above. But feel free to label me if you must.

12. bobnjune57

bobnjune57 New Member

If it turns you on, why worry?

Personally though, my choice would be a tranny who is "passable". To me the ones who look like men in drag do less than nothing for me.

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I dub thee "Sir Heels-alot." There ... I labeled you! :lol

14. heelfetish

Gold Member

hehehe Great having you back, A1! :lol

15. bonegoodbi

bonegoodbi New Member

Thats how il feel too. I personally like trannys a bit. I dont know if i would ever take on out, i guess it depends on their personality

16. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

I had an experience with a male with boobs. It was amazing!! This was someone who came off as a woman. And to me they have to look like a woman, and not the guy in drag. Not the same..

17. Hertoy

Hertoy New Member

Slam tell us the experience in the Erotic Lit. board!

18. legacyfinder

legacyfinder New Member

I can't see it gay if you are attracted to the female that the male is trying to be. If I found her/him to be attractive I would immediately be turned off when I found that she was a he. Thats just me. Im not interested in the male side of it. It's a differing opinion, obvioulsy. Hey if you like it go with it.
    Wow, did I make any sense? LoL.

19. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

20. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

HORRORS! I find highway kill more attractive!