Trains..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SonReadThis, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

What are people's feelings on Trains. Not locomotives :lol but the act in which a woman is in one place and multiple guys take turns having sex with her. Is that any female's fantasy? and what do you think goes on in the mind of a woman that wants to be done like that?

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I once heard of a female student, at the University of Tennessee, who had sex with a whole fraternity. Apparently they just formed a line outside the bedroom door and took their turns. One of the last guys took his turn but was having trouble getting any friction, so they said, so he asked her to get on top. She did and, suddenly, out drained all of the semen of his other fraternity brothers all over his crotch! Apparently she decided that she'd had enough, by that time, and, getting dressed, walked back to her residence hall dripping semen as she went. I think that we can guess what was in the minds of the people involved with that. However, stranger still was an incident, in my residence hall, in which one of my suitemates announced that he knew an old, Native American spell with which he could cause anyone to be unable to move. He announced this to our floor (yeah, I KNEW that he was pulling a gag but kept a straight face) that he could perform this spell so some "goofballs" decided to challenge him. John T., the perpetrator, had those willing to challenge him stand outside in the hall and had his victim lay on the floor with a colorful towel laid accross his eyes. John then started into a Native American sounding chant during which he danced around the victim's body. Meanwhile, another suitemate named Howard pulled down his pants and squatted with his asshole right above the victim's nose. John T. then told the victim that his "assistant" was going to pull off the towel and that the victim was to try, with all his might, to get up off the floor, but that he would find that the spell had worked and that the victim would be unable to move. Of course, the victim was bound and determined that he would prove that he could move! So, when the towel came off, he sat up as quickly as he could, smacking his nose right into Howard's asshole! After we pulled him off Howard, preventing Howard's violent death, and got him calmed down, we convinced him to cooperate with us and to help us fool the other guys outside. He agreed and went outside to "sell" the other guys on the idea that John T. really DID have a spell that worked! We kept this up for a couple of hours, getting a line of guys running all the way down the hall! Pulling the guys off Howard got tiring, after a while, and Howard's butt started getting sore, but we kept on doing it until a whole bunch of guys had been "under the spell" as we said. Later that night, my room mate and I would have gladly beaten Howard ourselves after he called one of his girlfriends over, locked us out of our suite while we were down the hall, and had sex with his girlfriend on my roommate's bed while his roommate was doing the same thing with his girlfriend in their room! My roommate and I later got him back by finding his keys, borrowing his car and going out for a joy ride for a while, honking at him as we drove by, at a high rate of speed, as he walked along with his girlfriend. And those were some of the LESS weird things that went on that term!

3. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

That Native spell was the funniest thing I have read in a LONG time, OMG!
    I basically pictured all that happening! That would have had to been a blast! :lol

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

That would only be my fantasy if I were a prostitute and in dire need of some fast cash. "Line 'em up, boys! Mama's gotta car payment to make this month!" Eh, no. Oddly enough, I knew a guy who didn't have an actual train going, but his room in the frat house should've had a revolving door for parties. Women went in, they rang a little bell by the door on their way out, then they went and high-fived their friends. The man had enough stamina to impregnate the entire female population of the campus twice over. He was a friend of mine, so I'm not putting him down. It was just awe-inspiring. He wasn't in a really great frame of mind when he started this extracurricular hobby, though. The woman he was deeply in love with had screwed him over. It was his way of exacting revenge, and a distraction from the heartbreak. So, it was awe-inspiring but sad. I don't think he ever got over her, though he certainly earned a reputation for himself among the ladies. They flocked to his door for a reason :brow

What I think about the whole train concept in general...el sicko. How could it be that enjoyable for a woman? What would be the point? Attention? Rebellion? I also had a friend in college who would do multiple guys at a time...she had big time issues stemming from childhood sexual abuse and neglect, and as soon as she realized how desirable she was to the male gender (truly a gorgeous woman), she milked it for everything she could.

5. HerHubby

Gold Member

To Lusty Dreams above, yeah, I can still picture John T. doing his Native American dance and it cracks me up. I recall that Howard ended up with big bruises on his butt and he was lucky that we were able to pull those pissed off guys off of him (I sort of wondered if Howard might have been a "switch hitter", that is to say, "bi")! I also have known of three different universities where some of the female students ran outcall prostitution services from their residence halls and put themselves through college like that(and NO, I did NOT patronize them, ha, ha)! They were "workin' girls"! I don't know if the local police just "looked the other way" or never caught on, but somehow they managed to keep doing it! By the way, at my university, a friend of mine was in charge of the astronomy telescope on top of the physics building. We went up there a couple of times and used the telescope to, um, uh, "observe heavenly bodies", so to speak, only they were in the residence halls and not in the sky! My friend could adjust that telescope so that we could even peep through the cracks in the blinds! It was a very powerful telescope! However, most of the women in the upper floors did not close their blinds and had no idea that they were being...observed! ;> That's about as perverted as I got! A lot of other guys and gals did a lot more things than I did! HONEST!! ;>

#5 HerHubby, Sep 12, 2006
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2006
  6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I must be incredibly dull. Though today, someone called me a FREAK. It broke my heart. I kid you not. Cut me deeply. Why do others judge so harshly?

7. HerHubby

Gold Member

Oh, by the way, I have heard of some instances where gay guys would form a circle, stick their penises up the butt of the guy in front of them until they completed the circle. Then they would start a circle fuck until they all would cum. I never actually saw it being done, however, I would imagine that would take a LOT of coordination! Maybe they could have formed a long line, with the guy in front being the engine and they guy in back being the caboose and could have shuffled along going "chugga, chugga,chugga - WHOOO, WHOOO!" Wonder if they ever do stuff like this at A1's college?! (if he sees this, I'm just teasing him with that last question, ha, ha - actually, once, while doing research at the library at A1's college - long before he ever got there - I stepped into the men's room where, on the wall, some guy had written, "I LOVE doing doggy style because I can use the TITS as HANDLES!" Ha, ha! So, I kind of figure that any "trains" there would be heterosexual trains, ha, ha!)

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

I hope you're not referring to my post... Words often come out with a meaning that barely resembles what I meant to say. About my friend, she wasn't getting any enjoyment out of it. It was purely giving, no receiving. I thought that's what trains were...an assembly line type of deal. I meant that I can't understand why a woman would have pleasureless sex for the purpose of pleasing men. (Unless she's getting paid to, perhaps.)

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

Ha! I would pay good money to see that :D

10. HerHubby

Gold Member

A few years ago, at a former employer, some of the women came up to me, one day, and said, "[Using my real name] we SUSPECT that YOU are a 'closet freak'!" At the time, I wasn't sure what they were talking about, so I just laughed it off and said "Uh, I don't think so!" They went off giggling and smiling suspiciously. But later, when I found out what they were talking about, I thought, "Well, I guess that they were RIGHT, in a way" but I never have been sure what brought that on or why they suspected that. I never have been sure if they approved or disapproved (one of them dated the local hockey team - I mean, the WHOLE TEAM - and was known as "the Hockey Whore"). However, Mel, if you are a freak then you are OUR freak here with the rest of us! ;> And you are one of my very favorite posters here or anywhere else I have seen on the Internet! So, as someone I know tells people, "consider yourself hugged!" Don't worry about it! And, hey, until you have had oral sex in the Oval Office at the White House, like a certain former President, I don't think that you have anything to worry about (if you ever get elected President, may I have a job in your office?! ;>)!

11. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I judge people harshly ... very harshly. If I don't like you, you'll be the first to know. But what I judge about is far from what your "normal" (i.e. shallow) person judges about.

12. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

So what do you judge on?

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Depends on the setting and situation.

14. pirouette

Gold Member

A1 prefers intelligent humans- especially those with great legs. He frowns upon immaturity and ignorance but loves a good debate.

Did I get that right, A1? :lol

15. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

*bows* As always madam, you seem to know about as much about me as I do.

16. HerHubby

Gold Member

A1 is gonna turn out to be a LAWYER!!! I just KNOW it!!! Either that or an HF&D MINISTER, ha, ha!! :lol

17. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

HF&D Minister?

I doubt it hubby, I want to be an industry powerplayer ... the law bores me, it's nothing but a tool for special interest groups to manipulate the people. I hate laws that go beyond protecting property rights.

18. Jayce

Gold Member

I find trains disgusting. If I were ever in a situation where a "train" was forming, I'd do one of two things.

If the girl was sober, and not on any drugs, I'd just leave. Obviously she knows what she's doing and her mind is not being altered by any foreign substance.

If she were piss drunk or nearly overdosing on a drug to make her state of mind in never-never land, then I would probably step up and drag her back to wherever her dorm/apartment/house/residence may be, regardless of how angry it would make the fuckups in line.

19. Bluesy

Gold Member

Jayce, I highly doubt that the young women who participate in these things are sober at the time. It's refreshing to know that there are guys with a sense of chivalry, not to mention a shred of human decency, who wouldn't tolerate that shit.

20. Jayce

Gold Member

Absolutely not. If I had to I'd be cutting dicks off left and right, throw her naked ass in my car, and gtfo of there. It's disgusting, repulsive, and I simply can't imagine how even the horniest guy can justify fucking something that other guys just did. It actually makes me sick and even makes me quivver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.