Training your Penis

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by GentleManSteve, Feb 16, 2008.

1. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

Training your Penis, Some words of knowledge about premature ejaculation. When Guys Jacks off they went all through teen years even up into older years Jacking off or masturbating. See they trained their Penis to go down after one orgasm and they taught their penis to do it quickly. No person is going to Jack off for hours. But look on the bright side of things. Just as you taught your Penis to go down after one orgasm and to cumm quickly you can stop that by retraining your penis. Yes it will take time to train it because you went so many years training it to start with. But with a little time and effort you can learn your penis to stay up and last longer by retraining your penis. Just think about what you want to accomplish and set out to do it. You will need to train it not to go down after one orgasm so masturbate and cumm as many times as you can. As many times as you have time for. more than twice so at least three times or more to stop the training you did when you was a teen and probably still do. After you do that for awhile. I would try at least four ejaculation before stopping. When you retrain your penis to go longer and give you multiple orgasm then it is time to retrain it to last longer before you cumm that first time. Still keep in practicing to cumm four times when you masturbate but let the first time last as long as the time it took you to cum the four times. So measure your time it takes to cumm four times then when you set out to prolong your orgasm let the first time last as all four times put together. Hope this helps somebody

2. ManiacMike

ManiacMike New Member

I'll have to try that.

3. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

The man knows what he speaks of. I had to do something similar with this during my time with my first partner, as after our first time together, I was shyte, and it worked like a charm. So there you go, if you have trouble lasting or going more than once, you should absolutely try this.

4. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

I just get mine doing push ups....and then whip that thing into submission...your way looks a lot less painful. Going to print that out and give it a try.

5. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

OK good luck. My nephew had this problem and I told him about this technique and he said if I beat my dick four times I will not want any pussy. He kind of laughed about it then but thanked me later. Said he just had to work out a routine for it. Like it was exercising. Three days a week kind of thing and it has helped him a lot he said. Even his girl friend thanked me LOL I can not believe he told her that he jacks off four times a day LOL

6. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

Please explain this to me again. How many times a day? I have the PE too. I used to cum after about 3 thrusts with a new girl. Talk abotu embarrassing...I went and got a prescr. for it and it helps for abotu a year, now it has gotten shorter and shorter again. Everything I read says 'it's all in the head'. Well, it may be, but it's the lovely woman I am in bed with that makes me excited. Maybe you guys can help me. Are you tensing up for cock when you are tryingt o hold off cumming. Are you relaxing your entire crotch area? What are you thinking abotu while thrusting? I'll do anything to try to stretch it out longer! thanks