Training your orgasm?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by RoyaleWithCheese92, Apr 20, 2011.

1. RoyaleWithCheese92

RoyaleWithCheese92 New Member

I have herd that some people learn to control their orgasm. This makes both his and her orgasm better. Is this what "kegal" exercises are for?

If this is true, can guys do it as well or is it a woman thing? Also... How?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

It's a man and woman thing and it's part of what's known as Tantric sex, or Tao if you're Chinese. Kegels are a part but there's much more than that: sexual energy recirculation using creative visualisation as well as sychronised breathing. I learned the male side of it in four workshop sessions with a Tantric Goddess quite some years ago, and it enabled me to control my ejaculation to last as long as I like, to be multi-orgasmic with non-ejaculatory orgasms on the way through, and for my orgasms to be much more powerful.

Recently, my wife and I did some sessions together with the same Goddess (they got to meet at last), and that was quite fantastic! Unfortunately, the Tantric Goddess workshop sessions for men and couples are unique to Australia as these women do get naked and sex does happen, so it requires legalised prostitution (even if they aren't prostitutes as such) to be part of the cultural firmanent.

I cannot explain to you all of the subtleties and nuances as it took four x two hour sessions for me and a further two x three hour sessions for us as a couple.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

cbrmale, that would have been an awesome experience!
    Never heard of such a educational sex service or would surely have partaken no matter the cost.

4. Paula

Gold Member

Yes, I trained my BF :eyes

but for myself it doesn't work :ugh

5. nyxx

nyxx New Member

yeah, do kegels and you'll be better.

6. sad

sad New Member

women have a kegel device to help them. men just have to hope they are doing it right.

7. BBurgBiker

BBurgBiker New Member

When you you the bathroom stop your flow of urine and you are doing it correctly.

8. Near

Near New Member

And be sure not to overdo it or you'll feel sore. It really sucks when your PC muscles become sore.

9. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

I control my orgasm through focus. I edge which means I fuck or stroke my cock to the point of orgasm then slow down. I don't stop. I keep going and ride the wave of pleasure until it subsides. I fuck or stroke through the orgasm - this trains me to know when I'm too close and when I can speed up or slow down. It has allowed me to be able to fuck for up to 1hr 45min and stroke my cock for 7.5hrs.

10. CaramelLady

There is talk of men using a technique to achieve a MMO. Multiple male orgasm. The nan is able to have a series of dry orgasms that last for hours. At will he is able to build up to an orgasm that will involve ejaculation.

One gentleman says that he has re wired his body to produce this orgasmic state using meditation techniques. However he began training his body using prostate stimulation using an Aneros Prostate massager.

There are sites devoted to MMO techniques.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

MMO = getting off without getting off; how cool!
    Separation of orgasm from ejaculation which for the majority of males normally occur simultaneously.

12. CaramelLady

I thought it was fascinating too!

13. dynilicus

dynilicus Member

All I got from the title of this thread was the idea of a guy with a whip and a chair shouting sit. I need help

HotForHoney likes this.