Training a new sub

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by pirouette, Jan 31, 2007.

1. pirouette

Gold Member

Although I am fairly well practiced in dominance and submission, it has been a looooooooooooong time since I have had a training contract. And the shoe was on the other foot in my last training contract (yes, I'm a switch). I was approached by a friend who wishes to serve me and train under me. We are discussing the contract (safety, triggers, preferences, boundaries, activities, etc). His basic training will include voice commands, at rest postures, a uniform (personal care and grooming included), and simple tasks. ;)

Although punishment and discipline will eventually be incorporated into our meetings, I don't believe in disciplining a sub until they have completed some basic training. I don't think it's fair to punish someone who doesn't know the rules yet (or, more specifically, how I want a task completed).
    I'd like some suggestions for training exercises......anyone have any fun or new ideas to explore? :spank

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

*grabs the popcorn, and sits down to learn something new*

3. doberman

doberman New Member

mhm, you gotta be a little bit more specific here.. like what activities, boundaries, preferences..

what kind of uniform? what about you use your new toy as a breakfast table? rest postition is included, and depending on how nice you eat, and what, there will be some serious grooming involved after that either..

i have a wide fantasy you know..

4. pirouette

Gold Member

More specific? I'm looking for good beginner activities- no major tasks. Simple tasks that are easy to master (this helps me to teach the sub what is expected of him, what rewards will be like, what punishment will be like-but slowly. The longer he serves me, the more intense training becomes.). But your suggestion was excellent! ;)

5. doberman

doberman New Member

all the furniture stuff pops into mind, hang your clothing over him, get comfortable in bed with your husband or the like..

tell me a little bit more of what you refer to as "no major tasks".. clean your boots? lick em clean of course, no need for real dirty stuff on them by the time..

what do you guys expect for punishment? whips, paddles, clamps.. i just dont know, but as i said, i can think of quite nasty things..

6. pirouette

Gold Member

Actually, my sub has requested to remain anonymous-that includes my husband. And my husband does understand how embarrassing it could be for the sub to be outed........
    However, I love the suggestions. I was considering having him clean/buff my shoes. And using humans as furniture has always been a favorite of mine. I have decided on which collar to buy. Now I just have to decide how long the leash should be....as far as punishment goes, I prefer paddles. He's a beginner and has never had any training so I want to keep it simple for awhile. Though I love riding crops they really aren't for beginners. :eyes
    No major tasks? I guess I don't want to give him anything difficult at first. Cleaning shoes is nice and simple. Preparing for a dinner party (cooking, decorating, receiving guests, entertaining guests) is a difficult task.

7. doberman

doberman New Member

i rather prefer short leashes.. leashes never should be too long, as subs tend to abuse their masters gereosity.. :D and that in return asks for more work for the masters.. and all the work should be done by subs, as masters are too busy thinking about things in order to give some good education..

how about your sub being used as a cleaning lady? every house/appartment always needs some serious cleaning! and since you already had expenses for collars and leashes, as other equipment, you should save some cost on the charwoman, shouldnt you? maybe the uniform should be the one of a charwoman?! there are some really sexy ones made of patent leather, classic black/white, those classy french ones i think they are, with a little bonnet (cap, cover?).. i think they are very neat and sexy, short skirt and stuff, also gives you good access to important parts, not only genitals, but also butt for punishment..

i am sury, if you had a pee, your sub could also help you save some cost on toilet paper! if that is not for you both, make him watch and clean up after you..

will this be some 24/7 or only for a couple of hours? weekends? over-night-stays? maybe you should think about a dog basket for that matter?

mhm, i could go on for hours..

8. pirouette

Gold Member

:lol Love the way you think! Although the sub is my property, I don't think that using him for my own sexual desires would work. It would please him too much and I'd prefer he never have a reward that great.
    I have decided that this week will be a simple one for training: voice commands, postures, verbal responses, caring for my wardrobe and shoes and some light housework.
    And to answer your questions, this is not a live-in arrangement. The sub will work on his training twice a week to start. A few hours at a time. ;)

9. doberman

doberman New Member

so do i.. :D why dont you think using him for your sexual desires is wrong? use him for your husbands desires? i dont know whats your arrangments there.. did you think of tasks for him to do while his off training? like wear anything special? chastity-belts pops into mind.. there are quite cool ones that include buttplugs for example.. that i would give if he's figured out how to respond correctly to your commands. that would make a real nice reward for him.. not too many of your desires involved, but definetly something he will remember his mistress when off duty.. if you go to the sm-store of your liking, you and the person selling it to you both would surely have a great time.. and if the shop-woman/man is into it, and they mostly are, you wouldnt even have to touch him by yourself.. here's an example: http://www.sexshop-dildo-king.de/shop2/index.php?user=dildoking&clang=uk&hkat=13&proid=3197&skat=123 or the lighter version: http://www.sexshop-dildo-king.de/shop2/index.php?user=dildoking&hkat=13&proid=1449&skat=123 and another one: http://www.my-steel.de/en/

just google it, you'll find something right.. :lol

10. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Well, first of all, if you all live anywhere near Piffard, or, for that matter, even if you DON'T, if I were you, I would tell my sub to get his ass over to the Abbey and bring me back a car load of cakes, bread and brownies!!! And HE pays for them!! Oh, yeah, and he has to ship some to Puss over in Sweden!! ;>

Please also have your sub see the following:

N.Y. Monks to Sell Bread, Cake on Web

January 31, 2007 11:25 PM EST

PIFFARD, N.Y. - An upstate New York order of monks who don't watch TV or listen to the radio will soon be going high-tech to offer their baked goods for sale on the Internet.

Thousands of loaves of bread are baked at the Abbey of the Genesee in the hamlet of Piffard, south of Rochester, each week. The monastery, which has been producing bread for a half-century, sells the bread in supermarkets in Buffalo, Syracuse, Binghamton and Erie, Pennsylvania.

Monks' Bread fans from outside the region already can place orders using a toll-free phone line. Brother Paul Richards said that within the next two or three weeks, an online ordering system should be fully functional on the Monks' Bread Web site.

He says limited online ordering for special creations like chocolate chip whiskey cakes and brownies proved popular over the past holiday season.

--->

On the Net:

The Abbey of the Genesee Bread Store: http://www.geneseeabbey.org/bread-store.html

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press.

11. HerHubby

Gold Member

Also, I'd have my sub drive over to the U.S. Military Academy at West Point to see how the Cadets dress and behave. I'd tell him to get a Cadet dress uniform like theirs and also memorize the Plebe Handbook. I would tell him to get a rubber rifle with a dildo where the gun barrel would be and to learn the Manual of Arms movements. He would have to learn to be my good little "subbie Cadet"! Oh yeah, also, from time to time I would make him stand at attention before me, wearing only his hat and shoes and holding his "special rifle". He would hold his rifle in one hand and his penis in the other hand. He would make the following statement, over and over, lifting his penis and rifle in turn - "THIS HERE IS MY WEAPON! (holds up rifle)", THIS HERE IS MY 'GUN'! (holds up penis)" "THE FIRST IS FOR SHOOTIN'! THE SECOND'S FOR FUN!"

Attached Files:

12. pirouette

Gold Member

To answer the first question, our contract stipulates complete anonymity. My husband is not involved (but he is informed). And I don't feel very dominant when having sex with a man. And having sex with my sub would be too great a reward-hell, he'll probably never see more skin than the top of my stockings reveal. Lucky for me, there are a few really great stores in the area. I know the sales help fairly well so finding a good collar, a flogger, a paddle and a new riding crop shouldn't be difficult.

And HH, I live VERY close to those monks....their goods are available every Saturday morning at the public market here- and it's usually still hot from the oven. ;)

13. doberman

doberman New Member

VERY GOOD!!! i love going to those stores finding stuff, especially together with my loved one at the time.. its always good fun hangin' out there, have some fun with the owners over your sub.. they usually have a lot of confidence in their roles, and are more than gladly there to help you out.. sometimes it feels like christmas, and usually one ends up buying much more stuff than it was initially planned.. :D but usually all the stuff gets put to good use, ones education cant really be to expensive.. :lol

14. pirouette

Gold Member

Is it my imagination or is there a lack of other members interested in the lifestyle? :lol
    Expense isn't really a problem. I think I'll bring him shopping Friday night to Outlandish. And yeah, they really love giving the hands-on demonstration for their products. :D

15. doberman

doberman New Member

its not, and somehow i feel odd posting as the more or less only one on topics like that.. you know, i've never been into any of the hard stuff, but still, i like it a lot.. i am quite the "vanilla"-person, but a little strawberry or chocolate from time to time has never hurt (double-meaning, ROFL) anyone.. i am sure you know what i am talking about..

mhm, i think on subjects like "ours", its still pretty much frowned on upon.. but actually the majority of people have fantasies about being tied up or being dominated, or being submissive.. as with a lot of stuff, the medias just put on a bad picture, missinform about it, so if you say you're into it, you automatically are looked at as a real strange freak, that probably cuts up your victims and eats 'em afterwards..

what people dont understand, and hardly ever will, that this kind of relationships are much more trustful than any other hetero-0815-relationship, where a lot of people end up betraying their so-called partners, loved ones and stuff.. and also molest whatever, wether its children or their pets..

BDSM IS ALL ABOUT TOTAL TRUST, also because its based on contracts (ever heard of a contract between vanillas? rape is quite common in marriage, so..), before talked about boundaries, alarmwords, preferences.. i had many woman i slept with, none of them would say: i hate this, i love it when you do that, if i was lucky, they told me when i was just about to..

16. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm not into the lifestyle, and frankly I don't know very much about it. But I assure you that I'm reading this thread very closely, and am intrigued!

I personally don't get any pleasure from pain, but I like the idea of being submissive. I've had several dominatrix fantasies as well.

Even though not many are posting, there are those of us that are reading and learning. :)

17. doberman

doberman New Member

another very common missunderstanding, BDSM is not all about pain.. altough it can, there is no need there for it..

its rathe about shifting powers, giving away power, or taking it, the freedom to move for example.. for this, there is a whole lot of practices, taken together as bondage, there is a whole art to it.. just google japanese bondage, you'll be amazed by the things you'll see..

18. HerHubby

Gold Member

Well then, hell's bells! I'd tell my new sub to have his butt in his car and go over and load up for me as well as send some to Puss over in Sweden!! Also, I'd tell him to pick up a chastity belt for himself, on the way, and put it on before he got back!!

Attached Files:

19. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

*chuckles* damn Pirouette ... Snagged one have you? *laughs wickedly*

And people say I'm mad for pursuing wealth and power. :dgrin

20. HerHubby

Gold Member

Yeah! The after he got back, I would tell him to put on his West Point Cadet dress uniform then I would put on my Drill Sergeant's uniform and I would drill my little "Cadet"!!

Attached Files: