Toys

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Snake21605, May 5, 2007.

1. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

OK all what do you think is the BEST vibrator to use for clitoral orgasms while having intercourse?

2. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife and I love our sex toys. The ones we use during intercourse are: Trojan Vibrating Ring, Penthouse Golden Egg and Pocket Rocket. The Trojan Vibrating Ring fits on the penis and vibrates the clitoris during intercourse. My DW says there is nothing like a real dick that vibrates. The Penthouse Egg can be used on the clitoris or inside the vagina during intercourse. My wife loves to insert it in her vagina and then I insert my dick and we have intercourse with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms. The Pocket Rocket is great for stimulating the clitoris or the penis during intercourse. We have a rabbit type vibrator(Purple Titan) that my DW uses when we masturbate together. I love to watch her cum while using this. We have 3 vibrating dildos(2 jelly and 1 black rubber) that she also uses during mutual masturbation. I love to watch these go in and out of her vagina. We fantasize that we are having a threesome. We have some anal toys(Spectragels Anal Tool, Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend and Anal Beads)that DW uses to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Our favotite lubricant is Wet Original and for anal we use Wet Platinum. Toys are hot!!! We also like to watch group sex DVD'S.

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

That's an easy one. Eroscillator. :brow

4. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Hitachi Magic Wand

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oooooooh, I've heard amazing things about THAT one :D If I had the $, I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

6. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

yeah I wish I had the cash to get her that....

7. dinomorea

dinomorea New Member

Hey have you heard about that new thing called fleshlight or whatever? This has simply outscored the Vibrator it seems as even my wife is enjoying it too. She thinks it to be the butt hole and has a nice time imagining while I pound her from the back. I must say these latest innovations have made sex all the more fun to do.

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

World`s smallest finger vibe the Fukuoku 9000. Comes with several silicone tips.

[​IMG]