Toys

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by melicious, Jul 18, 2006.

1. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Tell me what kind of toys you own....

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

We (hubby and I) have young children. So we just invested in a big, heavy wood trunk with a metal latch and a padlock. Tralala. As I was organizing it, I was wondering if what we own is unusual, or if we all stock about the same things.

In my trunk:
    girl nipple clamps
    boy nipple clamps connected to a metal cockring
    a silicon vibrating cockring/clit stimulator (the purple butterfly)
    a strap-on harness/anal probe/8 inch dildo/ and junior 6 inch dildo
    butt plugs
    2 glass toys
    a double headed dildo (12inch/black)
    a double headed vibrator (good for dp)
    a curved vibe (good for g-spot)
    curved glass toy (good for g-spot)
    bloopy glass toy (my absolute favorite)
    a couple of the classic vibes
    a bullet
    a butterfly self stimulater (the one I use when I'm all alone)
    tethers
    a paddle
    a vac-u-loc ball
    anal beads
    orgasm beads
    ben wah balls
    a caterpillar which is a cute anal toy
    vaginal egg
    twisty anal toy
    various lubes
    blindfolds
    various non-latex condoms
    a couple sex games
    kama sutra feathers and dust
    a candy bra
    some dvd's
    a cock ice mold
    and a hot massage pack

(I think that's all.)

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, geez!
    My 'toy box' looks kind of empty after that! DAMN!
    I love all sorts of vibrators. As a matter of fact, thorn & I were discussing that we need to go visit the store down the street soon.

I WANT MORE TOYS!!!!

4. lainiwakuraa

lainiwakuraa New Member

mu\

mu is the japanese word, that in zen buddhism means, no, not, nothing\it is sometimes meditated on, as a zen koan (a poem, or puzzle, that, once unlocked, will lead to satori, sudden enlightenment)\i have mu toys - i mean, no toys - i am totally, one hundred percent natural, with no additives, just the way buddha made me\but if you want a toy, i will suggest one - there is a machine with a whirling, penis like soft object, that goes around, & around, inside you, at about two hundred revolutions per minute - it vibrates at the same time, also, & is designed to stimulate the gspot, & the clitoris, at the same time\i have never used it, but i had a girlfriend once who did - they spotted her orbiting around venus just last week - they havent figured out how to bring her down yet\

5. TaiN

TaiN New Member

Well I would have more toys but I have childern so that gets kinda limited. So for now my wifes toy box is only a strap on with a few attachments and a "clone a willy" mold of myself :)

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

We have young ones, that's why we finally went and got the trunk. Many of the sex toy companies also sell lockable boxes that slide right under the bed.

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

No one else owns any toys?

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

We've got a few, but I'd be embarrassed to name them after that list. Our kids are grown so the toys and lubes just sit on the night stands or window ledge over the headboard. The kids, cableman, contractors, etc., etc. sometimes enter the bedroom and I'd guess leave thinking we're a pretty kinky old couple, but that's fine with me. It's all legal.

My wife's undisputed favorite is the Eroscillator. I spoiled her good when I got that one for her.

9. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

No! I don't want anyone to be embarrassed to post their list. Sheesh. Had I known that I wouldn't have posted mine. :( Come on..... spill!

10. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

LOL!

I don't have half of what you have melicious, but we do have a few. Unfortunately they have hardly any miles on them.

I have those rabbit things, hummingbird strap on, a female strap on w/ a large 10" cock, penis extensions, cock rings, all sorts of lubes, ect.

The best lube I have found on the market is Eros Puros, or something like that. I can't pronouce it well. Anyway, it is the water solable kind. They have the pure silicone, but I don't like that one much, too sticky.

ANYWAY, I have a special toy that delights me just thinking about it :) It's
    a 12" cock, that is at least 3-4" thick. It is HUGE, and I LOVE IT. I love to lube that bad boy up and watch in the mirror, ride it, or whatever I feel like doing :brow

I want one of those that has a suction cup on it!

I have all kinds of lingerie, all the nasty dress up outfits, but like I said, I never get the initiative to put them on. Hell, I can't do EVERY damn thing myself, ya know? :nerv

SO, like I said, I have a fav. My huge thick cock. It looks like it was a mold. I can't take it all at first, but after I get really warmed up, I can get it really deep!

I don't care for vibrators either, they do nothing but tickle me and make it uncomfortable.

Hubby doesn't care for the huge cock, which is another issue. He satisfies me just fine, but shouldn't he be worried about what gets me off? I don't need guilt trips :)

I wish we had a trunk like yours!

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

No, no one needs guilt trips. The thought of a man being jealous of or irritated by a toy just makes me stomp my foot. Your man doesn't wank himself? The day he (hubby) gets all his satisfaction from me, I'll consider getting all my satisfaction from him. Until then...... there's a lock on that bedroom door, and you obey that lock whether there's one person on the other side or two.

12. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

I REALLY LIKE THAT QUOTE.

I will have to remember it for future reference.

FYI, he swears he doesn't masturbate. I KNOW that is a lie, and why he won't tell me, I don't know? I think it could be hot to hear how he does it, and what he does when I am not there.

I hate a liar.

13. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Ask him to do it in front of you...... set the mood with quiet and low light, both of you getting to some level of undress. Let him start by masturbating himself and as it gets hotter, as it turns you on, masturbate yourself. If it seems the time is right tell him how hot he looks doing it, or how hot it makes you to watch him. IF saying anything will break his concentration, save that for after. Once he makes himself cum tell him how much you appreciate him doing that for you, and ask him to finish you! It'll work!

14. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Can we at least listen at the keyhole?! Heh, heh! :brow

15. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

My wife has never asked me, however, if she did, I would truthfully admit to her that I have occasionally masturbated and thought of her as I did. However, I would prefer for us to be getting all of our sexual satisfaction from each other. The idea that the delicious melicious put forth above is intriguing and would be stimulating - actually masturbating in front of my wife and I'd enjoy watching her do it for me too. Who knows? Maybe we will someday.

16. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Fuck someday. Do it tonight, baby! Run out and get her a new toy...something she doesn't have yet, and a little special lube for you..... and plan a hot night where you know you'll both cum, and you'll feel closer when it's over.

17. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Playing with toys in front of my hubby is such a turn-on. I LOVE watching him watching me. He almost drools, and I know what he's thinking... I want that thing! :lol Usually, he ends up getting it, too!

18. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

So you really want me to list all our toys???.....LOL

This will be a huge list......

Dvus

19. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

here is a little preview.....

Dvus:dgrin

Attached Files:

20. melicious

melicious The Old Maid