toys

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by lilmisspris, Apr 28, 2008.

1. lilmisspris

lilmisspris New Member

Question for all you girls and I suppose guys too. Sex toy(s)....what do you own, what do you want to get and what is the best one when it comes to bringing you to the big O? I own a couple now one being The Rabbit, I would rank it as a 7 one a 1 to 10 scale and I also have a G-Spot vibrator which to me ranks a strong 8. Just interested in what else is out there and used by all you experianced nyphos...hehe.

2. Halogen

Halogen New Member

I have this vibrating thing..it goes around the man's penis and vibrates on me at the same time. I think it's called a C ring? I also have a bullet.

This weekend I bought some x-screem cream from a sex party I went to..but it kind of burned me, so I'm not sure what to think of it.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

4. eandvk

eandvk Member

We have a few different shaped and sized vibes........some stronger than others....a anal vibe that my wife really enjoys me using on her and for myself two different cock rings...one that is just a ring and the other has 2 small bullet vibes, one that pleasures me and the other her clit.

5. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

My only toy for solo use is a fleshlight. I wouldn't pass up my wife for it but it's great for those "alone times". :eek: Works great on my knees with it tucked under the cushion on our couch.

We have two boxes worth of toys under the bed for use together or when my wife masturbates. We have a phallix glass dildo, two of the vibrators with rotating beads and clit stimulator, a couple regular dildos, a variety of sizes and powers of silver eggs and enough different lubes and lotions to open our own adult store. I can't wait for our next shopping trip :)