toys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SWEEETEEZ, Jun 21, 2007.

1. SWEEETEEZ

SWEEETEEZ New Member

If you use toys just wanted to ask what your fav is/if you dont what would you like yo use/I have a dildo named superman and a silver bullet:cheer I also have a whip i like to use / my bf want let me use anal beads on him anyone up for that

2. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

We have a few peices of bondage equipment,

My SO doesn't like the idea of dildos/vibrators, she says she only wants my cock in her which is fine but I would kinda like to use some toys on her

I would also like some anal toys to use on the both of us, butt plug, anal bead, and a strap on for her to use on me

However I don't see that happening anytime so but its all good

3. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife and I love our sex toys. The ones we use during intercourse are: Trojan Vibrating Ring, Penthouse Golden Egg and Pocket Rocket. The Trojan Vibrating Ring fits on the dick and vibrates the clitoris during intercourse. My DW says there is nothing like a real dick that vibrates. The Penthouse Egg can be used on the clitoris or inside the vagina during intercourse. My wife loves to insert it in her vagina and then I insert my dick and we fuck with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms. The Pocket Rocket is great for stimulating the clitoris or the dick . We have a rabbit type vibrator(Purple Titan) that my DW uses when we masturbate together. I love to watch her cum while using this. We have 3 vibrating dildos(2 jelly and 1 black rubber) that she also uses during mutual masturbation. I love to watch these go in and out of her vagina. We recently got a Pink Delight that is 8 inches long and 5.5 inches in cicumference. She initially said it was too big, but then she lubed it and inserted it in her pussy and she loved it. We fantasize that we are having a threesome. We have some anal toys(Spectragels Anal Tool, Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend and Anal Beads)that DW uses to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Our favotite lubricant is Wet Original and for anal we use Wet Platinum. Toys are hot!!! We also like to watch group sex DVD'S.

4. Stormy

Stormy New Member

I'm having to buy some new gear. At the moment, I've only got a Rabbit. My two other vibs quit working/wore out/whatever. I'm looking at some anal toys as well as a jelly vib and perhaps something for the shower.

Fav lube: KY warming formula!

5. SWEEETEEZ

SWEEETEEZ New Member

the penthouse egg sounds like the silver bullet you can do the same:brow

6. Kinkyguy27

Kinkyguy27 New Member

An 8" realistic strap-on that my G/F fucks me with when she's feeling forceful :brow